Thirty-Six

"You know I would have died for you.", he said after a while, eyes turned to the stars.

With your eyes closed and a soft smile on your lips, you gently shook your head.

"Dying is easy, Frank...", you mumbled and scratched the sides of his head. "I wanted you to live. Forever."

"Nobody lives forever...", he pulled a face. "Fuck, forever is a long ass time."

You nodded, letting out a deep breath.

"It would be. But I was sure that together it wouldn't be too bad."

"Don't. Don't say that."

Chuckling, you raised your head and sat up straight again.

Longing for the warmth of your touch, his hand moved up and grabbed yours to pull it back to his cheek.

"You tell me not to say a lot of things today.", you teased him and rubbed his cheek with your thumb. "Why?"

He took a deep breath.

"It makes me want to fold."

You looked at him.

"Would that be so bad?", you turned to look at him.

His eyes locked with yours. Without a warming, his hand reached out to grab your face. But he held back.

"I've made my decision...", he pulled back. "You deserve more than fighting and yelling."

Agreeing, you hummed.

"So do you.", you gave him a flick with two fingers against his forehead. "I'm just as much of an idiot as you. And my stubborn donkey brain doesn't want something else."

His eyes narrowed.

"You'd be happy to yell and fight for the rest of your life?"

"I'd be happy to fight and yell at you for the rest of my life."

"Don't say that."

You chuckled.

"Why? Because if I give you that chance, you'll take it?"

"Yes.", he squeezed his eyes shut and pulled a face. "Fuck, I'll take it."

"I thought you don't want to?"

"I don't want nothing more. But I can't... bare to be an asshole to you again."

"Then take the chance.", you leaned towards him. "Take it and be better."

His lips twitched. He moved towards you.

"I don't know if I can...", he admitted in a weak voice, his eyes glued to your lips.

"I'll try to be better. So can you. Try. For me. Will you, Frank?"

As his name left your lips, the last bit of resistance came crumbling down. His hand slid into the back of your neck and pulled you closer.

Hungry, his lips crashed onto yours.

He still tasted the same, rough yet familiar, like the comforting taste of air that hit your face after being away from home for too long. The smell of leather stuck to him, mixed with his scent of freshly cut wood after rain.

His hands wandered down to grab and pull you onto his lap.

Immediately, your arms wrapped around his neck and closed the last bit of distance between the two of you.

His mouth opened to beg for entrance. The movements of his tongue felt desperate, longing for more. His grip tightened.

Out of breath, you separated from him to move down amd place kisses along his neck. The short hair of the beard tickled your nose.

With a low growl, he let his head fall back to give more space.

"Woods...", you breathed against his skin.

"No...", he gasped. "Not Woods."

You smirked, lips still pressed to his glowing hot skin. Sitting up straight, you moved in his lap and unintentionally brushed against his crotch.

Something half hard twitched in his pants.

Your eyes locked with his, dark and fighting against the urge to mess you up like he used to do it.

With a sweet smile, you brought your lips to his ear.

A shivering breath escaped him as the warmth stroked his skin.

"Frank.", you whispered and let the tip of your tongue draw a line along his earlobe.

Squeezing his eyes shut, Frank grabbed your hips and pushed you back.

Surprised, a soft gasp escaped you, your arms wrapped around his neck for support. The cold, soft grass of the lawn around the house hugged your body.

Breathing heavily and with glowing cheeks, you looked up at him. Something between your legs twitched. It started to get a little wet.

With his arms resting on each side of your face, he looked down on you. There was already a visible bulge pressing against the inside of his pant.

But he held back.

"I don't just want to fuck you.", he said, suddenly so honest and soft. "If we do this, it's a relationship to me. I'm... I'm trying to make things up."

For a moment, you just stared at him.

Without thinking, you reached out and grabbed his cheek.

With a heartbreaking expression, he leaned into the touch and let out a deep breath of satisfaction.

"Make love to me.", you gasped and pulled him down to steal another kiss, sweet and tender. "Like you used to do it."

He nodded slowly before his hands started sliding underneath your shirt.

As his cold hands touched your burning hot skin, your nipples pulled together and send a shiver of excitement down your spine. His fingers found them to play around.

Gasping, you closed your eyes and arched your back to lean further into his touch.

Satisfied, that he still had an effect on you, he smiled and pushed himself between your legs.

His twitching cock pressed into your pulsating middle. All of a sudden, it pulled together and made you take another shivering breath.

"Frank...", you whispered, desperate to finally feel him again. "Your hands are not enough..."

He leaned over you to place kisses on the exposed skin of your torso. All of a sudden, he gently bit down and smirked as it caused you to gasp.

"I'll give you everything.", he whispered into your ear and got rid of your shirt in a few swift movements. "But I won't do it for nothing."

Leaning slightly up, you let your hands disappear under the hem of his parker and let your nails gently scratch over his chest.

"Don't worry...", you kissed his neck. "I'll meet your needs this time."

A low sound escaped him.

"God, that makes me hard..."