Chapter 3; Eye contact

First Pov

Aizawa and Present Mic ended up dealing with the press, the police to came and escorted them out of the school. I went back inside to finish my lunch with my new friends as they told me about what happened inside and how Ida ended up fixing the problem. I found it all very amusing and funny at the same time for some reason. After we finished eating we made our way back to class. Once we were there Deku came up to me with, what looked like sparks in his eyes.

"Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya but some people call me Deku, if it's okay with you, could you explain your quirk to me? It's all very interesting to me because I've never even heard of a quirk like yours before, so do you mind explaining it to me?"

"Ahha, uhh sure why not but not right now, umm how about after class?"

"Uh yes! Sure, sounds great!"

"Alright after class then," I say with a smile on my face.

Aizawa walks into the class and everyone runs to their seats. He then started to explain what we were going to be doing today.

"Today's training is going to be a little different, you will have three instructors. Me, All-Might, and another teacher will be keeping tabs on you."

we can all assume that's because of what happened earlier.

Another student asks a question about what type of training it is. Aizawa says it's rescue training, natural disasters; earthquakes, shipwrecks, shit like that. Everyone starts getting excited and starts talking to each other. Izawa cuts in and continues to explain that we have the option of wearing our costumes, saying to get ready because where we are going is an off-campus facility and we are going to be taking a bus to get there.

As everyone got ready and waited for the rest of the people to put on their costumes, I finished and joined the people that were waiting. I walked up to the group it looked like only Mina, Jiro Denki, todoroki, Momo, Uraraka, and Deku are done. As soon as Mina saw me, she gasped and looked me over.

I'm wearing a bedlah (belly dancer outfit), the bra is a darkish orange with gold detailing and three gold chain strings that are attached to each bra cup and dip down just above my belly button. The skirt goes down to the floor but is not long enough for me to trip on. At the top, it goes from dark orange to gold, at the feet with two slits on the sides so that I can run in them. Finally a hip scarf, my gold bracelets on my upper arms, and two on my wrist.

"OMG, your hero costume!!! it's beautiful!! Is it a design from your homeland??!!"

Momo then adds "It's really gorgeous indeed. Where did you get the idea from if you don't mind me asking?"

"Thanks guys. Yes, it's a design from back home it's what belly dancers wear actually you could call it bedlah. I got the idea because my mom was a belly dancer when she met my dad, kinda funny not gonna lie."

"Oh, that's a cute story. So It has sentimental value to you?"

"You could say that aha."

I say will a small smile on my face. We finally all finish getting ready, and get on the bus. They all talked to each other about quirks, I just listened in on it all. They talked about flashy quirks and not-so-flashy ones which Kirishima pointed out. What interested me, was when Tsu said that Deku's quirk was a lot like All-Might's.

I haven't seen his quirk in action yet so that's very interesting.

"Well, anyone from our class that has pro quirks, which would be Bakugo and Todoroki." Kirishima comments.

"I am going to have to test that at some point, cause that hurt my pride." I laugh.

Tsu then adds that Bakugo wouldn't be very popular because of his anger problems. I laugh at her comment and Bakugo gets angry.