chapter 15; Get there

Second POV

He's staring down at you disappointed, who other than your teacher Aizawa. Due to you your little sleepover at shigaraki's you were more than late to the meeting spot at the train station, where everyone in your class was meant to meet at 9:30am. Now 10:25am Aizawa had to wait longer for your arrival as many of the other students had already boarded their trains and headed to their internships.

"Why are you so late?" He asks as it's clear he's annoyed and tired as always.

"Sorry sir, I slept in late and missed my bus" you apologize, not that it's the truth in anyway shape or form but not that he knows.

He sighs and hands you your train ticket, "take this and getting going I already relayed a message to your intern hero expressing that you're going to be late. Don't make me have to do this again y/n."

"Right, we'll see you in a two weeks sir." You say before leaving, walking down the platform with your suitcase in hand. You don't wait long before the train arrives, you take a window seat pulling your suitcase in the seat next to you and putting your purse on the seat. The trip was going to be long one and you didn't want to have to deal with some old man sitting next to you. You lean back in your seat looking out the window watching the sensory pass as you think back to earlier this morning.

After you had gone to the bar and waited on shigaraki he had gone to kurogiri's room and woken him up to make a warpgate for you to get back to your apartment.  Then meeting back in the bar, he had offered to help you get to the train station as it was hard for him to admit that it was partially his fault you were late. You declined his offer as you told him it's too risky to warp gate close to a big train station. He seemed annoyed by you rejecting his offer but agreed. When you got home you remember being so stressed and in a rush to pack everything you'd needed for the next two weeks that you spaced out during the taxi ride to the station.

Your pulled from your thoughts when you feel a firm hand on your shoulder. You look up to see ida smiling down at you.

"Hi, I called your name a few times but you didn't seem to notice" he says moving his hand from your shoulder.

"Oh sorry I was in deep in thought," you say moving your purse from the seat next to you so ida could sit.

"I could tell, I've been gone for while so didn't know you would be taking the same train as me for I would have offered that we went together." He says taking a seat next to you putting his luggage between his feet.

"Don't stress about it, you didn't know. But if you don't mind me asking why you were gone so long? I haven't seen you in class since the sports festival."  You knew why he wasn't in class, it was all over the news board casts the hero ingenium injured by the hero killer stain. His older brother who he wanted to be like. You could the hero killer interesting man because of his convictions but hated him for cutting shigaraki's shoulders open and the mess you had to stitch up.

"It's because of my brother tensei the hero killer had injured him as he chose MY brother as one of his victims." You could hear the anger in his voice and the hostility he held for stain. You found it amusing, you didn't revel in people's misery or like it. But I was interesting to watch and see, you can really see people clearer than they're mad. You see what they value and what they let slide.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I hope he recovers soon ida really." You say sensory to him.

"Yes thank you y/n I hope so as well. But off this topic what did I miss in class?" He say speaking more in his normal tone of voice, trying to lighten the mood.

You in explain to him what he missed and what not, as to kill some time as the train ride was a long one. Ida wasn't a classmate you talked to much due to him usually being loud. But he seemed off to you today as if he had his own little plan no one knew of. The two of you part ways as you exit the train as both of your agency's were in different directions.

The agency you chose was a small time agency, you picked the hero fly's agency for the fact it was in Hosu. As you did win the sports festival it came as a shock to most that you would pick such a small agency to intern under. But you came up with a good enough excuse that you wanted to now what it's like to be a small agency and get a realistic look of what it's like being a hero at the start. That seemed to convince your classmates and teachers enough to stop asking questions.

So when you arrived at hero flys agency it didn't come as a shock when he was quite happy with you picking his agency out of all the popular ones. He expressed that my picking his agency it gave him more popularity and helps his agency as well. He took you around his agency introducing you to all the hero's he worked with in the build and lastly showed you to the hotel you would be staying at. As his agency wasn't big enough to have its own intern rooms he booked a hotel room for you around the corner from the agency. Which worked out in your favour as if you were helping shigaraki when you're here you don't have to worry about heroes  being in the building.

"Here are your keys, I let you get settled in and return to office. Your first patrol is at 7 tonight so be ready for that." He explains as he hands your keys as the two of you are in the lobby of the hotel.

"Alright I'll meet you at the office then, see you later fly." You say taking the keys from him grabbing your luggage walking off towards an elevator.

The hotel was beautiful to say the least it was surprising that fly could afford such a nice hotel with his agency being small, but it seems even small agency make a lot of money. Your room was nice, it was a beautiful chestnut brown theme. Dark wood floors and cream coloured bedding, it was regular sized room with a bathroom. You move your suitcase to the side of the room and collapse on the bed.

This bed is so soft... I could stay like this forever...

The bed was indeed soft and after a long day of travelling a nap sounded amazing to you but you knew if you took one you'd sleep right through your patrol time. So you opted against it, growning as you make yourself sit up. Deciding to stay up you unpack your luggage in the dresser in the room, turning the tv in the room onto the news for background sound. As could have been guessed the news is covering the incident with the hero killer stain.

This is all people are going to be talking about for the next few weeks, jeez I kinda feel bad for the Ida family.

"The hero killer stain hospitalized the hero ingenium in the streets of Hosu city early last week-"

You pause as you were closing the dresser as you listened to the tv in shock.

What...

You laugh sarcastically at your brain bits everything together.

Ah! So that's why ida's doing his internship here in Hosu he hopes he will run into the hero killer here, I knew it! how could he not intern under his brother's agency. The hero killer always kills in threes in the same city before his next city, he must have found that out. No wonder Ida seemed different he has revenge on his mind, revenge is a blinding thing. If Ida gets his way he can never become a hero with blood on his hands like that. I wonder what his family would do to cover that up... ah.