Chapter 1

"OK everyone when we get on the ferry you stay seated when the boat is in motion, do we all understand?" Teacher said.

"YES MRS TABATHY, WE UNDERSTAND," All of us students say at once.

The ship starts to move and I look at the water as we head over to Toronto Island. I was bouncing in my seat excited. We were going to the island to have fun at center island. It was my first time going and I was more than excited to go. I sat with my best friends Kathleen, Grace and Clara. It took a few minutes for the ferry to get to the island. The teachers made us wait for everyone else to get off first then we got off.

Everyone walked to center island amusement park. The teachers tell us to stay within the park and to not wander off. The girls and I walked around and went on some of the rides. Kathleen would always point out cute boys for us to look at and we would giggle at one another. Kat was always the girl that wanted boys to pay attention to her no matter their age. We saw her flirting with boys in high school one year. She would even flirt with the teachers to get better grades.

We go on several rides and sometimes go on them again a few times. We even went to the petting zoo to feed and pet the cute animals they had. I would spot the new boy from class and he was so cute. I felt my cheeks heating up and looked away when I saw him looking over in our direction. I hear Clara giggle so I look at her.

"You like that Triston guy, huh Flare?" She asked.

"Y-yeah I do, please don't tell him." I stuttered as I was so shy around guys.

"AWE Flare has her first crush, how long have you liked him?" Clara and Grace hug me.

I covered both their mouths so they couldn't say any more, "SHHHHH what if he hears you two and since I was 9 on so like 5 years now."

We just continued to hang out when lunch came around so we all got pizza and ate at a picnic table. I take a big bite of pizza as we laugh at a joke Grace said.

"Hey mind if we join you?" I heard someone ask.

I see Grace and Clara's faces turn into evil smirks as they look at me, "Sure you can join us, there's plenty of room" Grace said giggling.