Chapter 6

I was taken aback by that, "Um yes I did, w-why are you asking?"

"Who was it?" He took a step closer to me and I felt my face burn.

"N-no one important," I didn't have the courage to say it.

I felt him place a finger on my chin and slowly turned my head to look at him. I looked into his deep brown eyes as he looked back at me.

"Was it me?"

I looked away from him and shut my eyes tight, "Y-yes since the first day we met." I finally said it.

"Good, cause I like you a lot too."

"W-what"

My head snapped back at him but he didn't say anything. He pressed his lips onto mine while holding my chin in place. I was frozen as this was my first kiss and it was with my crush of ten years. I slowly close my eyes and lean into the kiss back hoping I was doing this right. I run my fingers through his shoulder-length dirty blonde hair. I felt his tongue on my lower lip and I felt my face burn even more. Slowly he pulled away and when I opened my eyes I saw that his cheeks were bright red.

"I have wanted to do that for years." He smiles as he glides his fingers over my cheek.

"Y-you what?" My eyes widened hearing that.

"I've had a crush on you for a few years now, but Kat would always tell me you hated boys. Said you prefer to date girls and that you would always flirt with her."

"WHAT? No, I have never once flirted with a guy or a girl let alone Kat of all people." I was shocked she would do that even when she knew I had a big crush on him.

"I had a feeling so how would you feel if we started dating?" He smiles at me.

"For real?" He just nods yes, "I-if you really want to I won't say no to the guy I had a crush on for ten years."

"Perfect,"

He leaned in and kissed me once more and I kissed him back. He stepped in front of me and pinned me to the railing as we kissed. He placed his hands right where mine was and held them as we kissed. Time seemed to stop right there and the kiss just continued as if it would never end. I was hoping deep down it wouldn't end and we could just kiss till the end of time. He pulls away and grabbed my hand pulling me back inside the cabin.

"Hey guys I have an announcement," He shouts over the music. Kodan turned the music down as everyone looked at us. "Flare and I are now a couple," He held our hands up and with my other hand, I covered my face.

Clara and Grace knew about my crush on him so they ran up to congratulate us. They were squealing in delight as they bounced up and down. I laughed at their reaction but soon a loud scream cut through the room. We all looked and it was Kat that was screaming like a banshee.

"Why must the red-haired freak get everything she wants. I had feelings for you and was flirting with you all this time. Yet you pick the freak introvert?" She screams again and storms off to who knows where.

"Drama queen, it was so obvious you didn't like her at all and yet still think she has a right to you man," Robin said, patting Triston on the shoulder. "Congrats man on getting your crush."

I just try to hide hearing I was his crush as he was mine. I just hear Triston chuckle and hug me to his body. We hugged and cuddled most of the night away and I had to struggle to carry his drunk butt to his room. I got him in bed and under the covers and was about to leave when he pulled me into the bed with him. He wrapped his arms around me as I wrapped my arms around him. I was the happiest person in the world to finally have a boyfriend that was also my long-time crush.