Chapter 34

We walked around till it hit lunch so we stopped and got something to eat. We talk about things we have planned for later on in the year. I mainly had work things so nothing fun to do or talk about.

"Have you been to the Canadian Niagara Falls?" She asked as we ate.

"I haven't, is it different from the American side?" I questioned.

"Oh SOOO different, we have rides, arcades, wax museums and so much more fun stuff. You have to come and we can have fun, maybe your friends and mine can tag along."

"Sounds like a plan, when should we do it so we all can book off?" I get my phone out to text my friends about the idea.

"Maybe a weekend close to Christmas?" She said, giving me a big smile.

"Sounds like a plan Princess," I lean over and kiss her cheek.

"I'm not a princess."

"And I'm not a werewolf but you are beautiful," I take her hand and kiss her knuckles.

After lunch, we went back to walking around and seeing all the animals that there were to see. I gave Flare my phone so we could get some photos together and I can use them as screensavers. She sent some to herself and I bet I know exactly what she's planning to do with those but I say nothing. I held her hand the entire time other than when we were taking photos, some I took of her solo and she did the same with me.

We stayed till it was closing time and it was close to our dinner reservations. We got in the car and I drove to the restaurant. Flare would keep asking where we were going but I was keeping quiet as I wasn't going to spoil the surprise. It took a little bit of driving back towards the falls till I pulled into the restaurant parking lot did she realize.

"You didn't."

"Oh I did," I said before getting out and going to her door. I open it and offer my hand to her, "Now, shall we?"

She takes my hand and I close her door after getting out. We go to the front desk and a woman gave us a big smile.

"Do you have a reservation with us today?" She asked.

"Yes under the name Black, Cyran Black."

"I see it, right this way."

She shows us to an elevator so I lead Flare to follow us. The lady hits the top floor button and up we went. The elevator was surrounded by glass so we can see the falls as we go up. We make it to the top floor shortly and in the middle of the large room was a single table with two chairs. The lady walks us to the table, I pull Flare's chair out for her before I sit down myself.

"I'll leave you with the menu for a moment to see what you would like. Take your time, no rush," The lady said before leaving somewhere.

I look at Flare and she looked like she was on the verge of tears, I reached over and take her hand in mine. 

"Do you not like it?"

"N-no I love it, just it's so sweet you did this." She starts to fan her eyes so she didn't cry.

"I would do it a hundred times over 'cause I'm madly in love with you Flare," I give her hand another kiss.

"Shush or you'll make me cry and ruin my makeup, I love you too babe."

"Order whatever you want and do not worry about the cost ok."

We both look at the drinks menu first and order our drinks first. I didn't go with an alcoholic drink as I was gonna be driving us back home. When we came up with what we wanted we tell the waitress then she leaves for the kitchen.

I get up and take Flare's hand and walk her to the floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the falls. I hold her close as we look over the falls and she holds my hands as we just stand there. I hear the band start to play some music.

"Care for a dance my Princess?"

"I would love to dance with my Werewolf."

I offer my hand and she places her in mine and I lead our way to the dance floor. I give her a spin till she was facing me. I place one hand on her back as I hold her hand with my other hand. She stepped closer and laid her head on my body making me smile. We just danced around the floor letting the music carry us. I was a little scared of stepping on her feet as I am not much of a dancer.