Chapter 20

Cyran got on first and Kat pushed past us all and sat right in front of him. She was so close her butt was pressed on him. Cyran just shoved Kat forward and away from him before he grabbed my hand and pulled me down to sit in front of him. A few of the others got on before the ride left the platform. Kat was throwing her temper tantrum which she always does when she doesn't get her way. Since she got pushed to the very front of the ride she got the wettest and yeah her makeup got ruined.

We were all laughing at her that her makeup was running down her face. I was laughing so hard as it was a small amount of karma for what she did. I wanted to go back on so I rushed to the line and waited. I see Cyran with a few of his friends join me in the line. We got in and Cyran had me sit in front of him again this time. When we went down the second drop I threw my hands up in the air. I felt Cyran's hands on my waist holding me and I felt my face burn. I realized just how warm Cyran's hands were as his hands were on my skin.

We all got off and I can see the guys looking at me with their cheeks bright red. I just look at them confused.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"Um, girl your shirt," Grace points at my top.

I look down and I see my white shirt was wet and my bra was now seen by everyone. I cover my chest with my arms trying to block everyone's view. We all walked around till we found a booth that was selling tops. I grabbed a tie-dye tank top with a cute white polar bear cub and paid for it. I rushed to the nearest bathroom and changed shirts quickly. I looked in the mirror and my face was bright red, almost as bright as my hair. I go out and meet everyone again.

We go on more rides and play a few games together. Everyone was having a lot of fun well other than Kat and Triston. No one invited them here so we didn't care if they were having fun or not. Triston tried many times to get me to play games or go on rides with him but I refused. Anytime someone else asked I said yeah just to piss him off. It was fun pissing him off cause he deserves it for what he did. Ten years after pushing her away but three days into our relationship he makes out with her. I'm never gonna forgive him for that.

All the guys were playing wack a mole and it was funny seeing them going all out trying to win a toy for their girlfriends. The girls were cheating for their boyfriends to win and I was laughing watching it all take place. Cyran got the win so he jumped up and celebrated.

"Haha undefeated champion, no one will ever defeat me. Hey Flare, come and pick a prize for yourself," He said waving me over.

Clara and Grace push me forward towards him, I turn and glare at them. I look at the prizes and go with a cute fluffy snake plushie. The game runner hands it to me and I wrap it around my neck.

"He's fashionable and deadly, just like me," We all laugh.

"So cute," Cyran whispers in my ear which makes me blush.

We were there for hours and the sun was setting so we got some food for dinner. I sat between Cyran and Clara so I wasn't sitting near him. Everyone was talking and getting to know one another and it was nice seeing everyone getting along. The further the sun sets the more the carnival's lights turn on. It looked so pretty the darker it got and the more lights turned on. This was an amazing day. After eating we threw everything in the trash and continued to play games and ride rides.

I spot Clara and Grace dragging their boyfriends away toward a ride. I look in the direction of the ride to see 'The Tunnel of love'. I groan as I see a few others take someone by the hand and walk in the direction of the ride. I turned around to find somewhere to sit when I felt a hand grab me. I look back seeing Triston had grabbed me.