Chapter 48

He unbinds my hands so I could eat and they place the food on a small table in front of me. There is no way I'm eating anything this man gives me, let alone what he has to say. I just look from the food to him and just glare that I'm not gonna trust his word. He grabs the fork and knife then starts to cut the pancake and shoves it in his mouth.

"See it's not poisoned, sweetheart so dig in."

I didn't get to eat so I ate very slowly and it didn't taste off at all. The man left and I was left alone well until I realized there were other people down here with me. I can see many of them were bruised and covered in cuts and blood. My fear just got far worse and now seeing this must be the reason why Cyran wanted me to leave for home. I should have left for home and not gone to the cabin to calm down first. Tears stung my eyes that I should have listened to him and not fought him on this.

"I'm sorry Cyran, I should have listened to you," I wiped the tears away.

I stayed in the middle of the cell as the other people kept trying to grab me. They kept demanding I help them out but I didn't want to. Some would whip their members out and stroke themselves. I cover my ears and close my eyes tight as I didn't want to hear or see that stuff. I just continued to pray that someone would find me sooner than later.

I walk around the cell when the others weren't close, hoping to find a way out of this prison. There was nothing and I couldn't even bend the bars a little bit so I was stuck here till help arrived. Every so often someone would bring me food and drink but I was always scared to eat it. But I was getting hungry again so I took a small bite and nothing seemed to happen. I would do this with anything they gave me as I was not fully trusting them.

The cells were getting darker as the sun slowly set and the lights turned on in here. I sit down in the middle of the cell and lay down. Pulling my knees to my chest and try my best to get some sleep so I can try to get away from here. It was hard to sleep with the other people in here as they would not be quiet. They would keep talking trying to get me to "have fun" with them but I want nothing to do with them.

The next morning I woke up with a blanket on top of me and a pillow under my head. I threw it all off that someone was in the cell with me and I didn't know it. My mind races if they did anything to me when I was asleep. I saw my clothes were still on and I didn't feel like I was assaulted so I kind of breathed a sigh of relief.

A lady brought breakfast and like yesterday I took a small bite of the food to make sure it wasn't poisoned. I didn't taste anything funny and I didn't feel unwell afterwords while waiting to see. When I determined it was safe I started to eat as I needed to keep my strength up.

Three days passed and I got woken up by that man that kidnapped me, came down and unlocked the cell I was in. He rushed in grabbed my arm and started to drag me out of the cell. I tried to pull free but nothing worked, he was way too strong. I screamed at the top of my lungs just hoping for someone to hear and had the heart to save me. One of his hands went around my throat and squeezed me tight.

"Shut up or I'll kill you where you stand bitch." He glared into my eyes and his soft gray eyes looked like they turned a golden yellow.

'WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?'