Chapter 54

Once we got back to the cabin I sprinted inside straight to the shower in Cyran's room as I wanted to get warm and dry. I got the shower running and got in right away and it was pure bliss feeling the warm water running over me. This is so what I needed after being in that freezing cold lake water. I use some of Cyran's body wash, shampoo and conditioner to get clean of the sand and whatever is in that water.

"Hey Princess, mind if I join you?" I heard Cyran ask.

"S-sure," I blush so hard.

He comes in and pulls me to him, hugging me from behind. I place my hands on his and rest my head on the side of his arm. He soon turned me around and picked me up. I was at eye level with him now and I see him smile softly.

"I have a big question I wanna ask you."

"Ask away," I smile at him.

"I don't want you driving to and from your place to mine anymore. I wanna ask if you would move in with me Flare?"

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped that he was asking me to move in with him. I knew at some point this would come up but I didn't think this soon.

"Y-you sure you want that?"

"I am a million percent sure. Losing you was the most terrifying thing I had to go through in my life. I and Duke never want to go through that again. We want you here with us so we can protect you, we can't do that when you live so far away. Please Flare move in with me, you'll get your own office to do your artwork. I'll help you get an American citizenship so you can live and work here legally. Please, baby, this is all that I want, is to have you here with me and Duke forever." He gave me the biggest puppy dog eyes I have ever seen.

I place my hand on his cheek, "How can I say no to that face? I do see a future with you Cyran even if it might be a dangerous one. I know my fluffy and not-so-fluffy boys will protect me at all cost."

Cyran pulled me in closer and hugged me tight, "HAHA YES, you made me and Duke so happy Flare. We'll never let you down, our love is for you and only you." He kissed me before I had a chance to reply.

Telling everyone was a little hard as we've lived together for so long. Clara and Grace gave Cyran a lecture making sure he will protect me. I found it funny and adorable that they cared so much.

"Oh what about Dezi, she'll miss you so much. You always stayed home and took care of her, what are we gonna do now?" Robin brought it up and he was right.

"She can come with you, when I'm not home I know she'll protect you," Cyran said, patting me on the back.

In the moving process, Cyran did help move some stuff in a spare room and turned it into an office for me. He was also helping me get the citizenship, it took a little while but after some time I got it. I was a full American citizen now, Cyran and I celebrated with his friends, which I learned are all werewolves.

Dezi took a while to get used to her new home life and used to being around Cyran more, but she was happy. She loves that she can run around a lot more as there was so much space for her. She even jumps into the water out back when she wants to cool down. She and Duke get along rather nicely well after her freaking out at him first. Duke took his time letting her get used to him so that if something were to happen she wouldn't freak out. They were definitely becoming friends and it was cute.

When it's freezing cold outside I have woken up cuddling Duke and not Cyran. It's like sleeping with a big dog that thinks it's a small lap dog. He is slowly learning that I am small and can't take most of his body weight. It's adorable but when I say he's being cute he huffs and pouts about it. His pouting is even more adorable to me so it just makes him pout even more. The moment I give him pets or scratches he loosens up and stops pouting.

Clara, Grace, Robin and Kodan all book trips to visit more often. Cyran and I took time off to go visit them as well. My parents tried to apologize to me and make amends but I was done with them. Somehow one visit to Canada they showed up at the house demanding we talk. Let's say Cyran shut them down real quick and it was nice to see. My parents have been in control of my life for too long so now I am done. Waited months to finally apologize to me, they can kiss my butt goodbye.