Chapter 3

He held one of my arms and helped me to my feet. I saw Kat was glaring at me, she must be mad that Triston ignored her and helped me instead. I thank him once more and we go back to eating our food. I was just quiet most of the time as the guys joined us in walking around the island a little bit. Clara wanted to go on the chair lift thing that goes around the park a little bit so we all said sure.

"Triston, how about you go on with me?" Kat said, grabbing Triston's arm.

"No thanks, I'll go on my own." He looked so nervous and pulled his arm away from her.

Clara holds Kodans arm and Grace holds Robin's arm, " Ok so we have our groups, Flare and Kat go together..." Clara started.

"Haha, I never said I'm riding with her, especially not after she pushed me off the bench. I'm not falling 5 plus meters because of her, I'll go on my own too." I stand stern.

We all wait in line and I say I'll go first, I step forward but notice Triston stumbles forward and then looks back. I see everyone motion him to go, I also notice Grace and Clara were holding Kat. Triston stood next to me as the seat came around and we sat. The person working there put the bar down and we were off. I sat as far away from him as we slowly moved on the line.

"That Kat girl, is she really like what people tell me, I mean with the boyfriend stealing?" He asked.

"Yupe she is never interested in them but the moment they are dating someone or a girl shows interest in them, she makes her move. Not even the worst thing she does."

"I heard she has an STI or STD, is that true?" I nod yes and he starts to gag. "I don't wanna know how a 13-year-old got an STD."

"Sleep around as she does and it eventually happens, we three warn any and all guys she tries to hook up with. She never tells them she's positive about it and of course, she gets in trouble for it but it doesn't stop her. She said it's all false and not true but us three have seen the results, it was a fat positive."

"How did you find out?"

"Her parents showed us to prove it and so we can stop her from spreading her nastiness around. She's on birth control and so she tells guys they don't need a condom which is worse than guys that don't know." The entire time I explained to him I never once looked at him.

"Thanks for the warning, you're really cool Flare." I felt him nudge me.

"T-thank you," I felt my cheeks heat up once again.

After we got off the ride the trip was over and we all had to head over to the ferry gate. All of us walked to the gate together. A few of us get a drink as it was very hot out today, I get a soda. The guys ask if the three of them could join the friend group. Clara, Grace and I look at one another and nod yeah, we didn't mind them joining the friend group. Grace and Clara got these evil smirks on their faces when they looked at me.