Chapter 39

Flare's POV:

We finally sold the house and we're starting the moving process. It was late November but luckily we didn't have snow on the ground so it was easier to move and pack everything. Cyran and a few of his friends came by to help move. Even though it was cold it was nice since we were sweating from moving everything.

We did make sure that Kat and Triston were gone so they didn't try anything as we try to leave. We made them move out a month ago as we couldn't stand them here anymore. Kats non-stop whining about being excluded from the friend group. Triston's non-stop trying to get me back and begging for forgiveness from us all and to let him move in with us. But we don't budge on it at all as I do not wish to be in the same house as home.

"Hey babe why haven't you worn these for me before?" I hear Cyran ask and I turn around to see him holding a pair of underwear I forgot I had.

I rush over to take them away from him, "Put those down now." 

I jump as he holds them over his head. He just grins down at me knowing I won't be able to grab them away from him. 

"Give me a kiss and I'll surrender them back to you," He leans down.

I give him a kiss and he does hand them back. I can tell they had fallen under my bed somehow as they were so dusty. I just throw them out as I'm not wearing them since I don't even remember the last time I saw those. He goes back to taking my bed apart and I go back to packing my clothes in boxes.

We already filled the moving trucks two times and they came back. Half of us are at the new house unpacking and the other half at the old house packing. Kodan and Robin were driving the trucks back and forth. We only had one load left and we were finished with the old house. We did leave our new address for the new owners of the house in case our mail comes here. We did tell them not to give our new address to anyone if they asked for it, knowing Kat and Triston.

We really didn't want Kat or Triston to find our new home and torment us to let them live with us. I give a once-over through the entire house making sure nothing was left behind. When all is clear I close and lock the door behind me. I help out the guys with packing the truck up with the last load of things into the truck. Kodan, Robin and I all close the truck when we were finished.

"Goodbye to the old and hello to the new," I say and the three of us hug.

Robin drives the truck with Kodan in the passenger, Cyran joins me in my car as his friends drive his car. I follow Robin as Cyran's friends follow me to the new house. Cyran hasn't seen the house at all other than the pictures I showed him back in July. I also never showed him the paintwork I did in the house. I tell him a little bit about the property we have, we have a much larger backyard so Dezi can run around more.

It took some time to get to the new house but we were all ready to have a fresh new start. So we gave Cyran and his friends a tour of the new place and showed them. The artwork I had done Cyran was surprised at how much work I put into the paintings. I showed him the one I made for my room in the basement and he was extremely shocked as it was a sunset, the same one when we went on those paddle swans.

"It's stunning Princess," He picks me up and we kiss.

"I thought you would like it," I gave him a smile.