Chapter 41

An hour and a half later I get a text saying they'll be crossing the border soon. We all walk to the falls to greet them. I had to give them directions to our location as Cyran said he and his friends had never been here before. It took a little while for everything to be cleared but I spotted his car right away. I waved hello and rushed over to his car as he rolled the window down. I learned to give him a hug and a kiss.

"Welcome to Canada's Niagara Falls Babe," I give him a big smile.

"Best welcome I could ever ask for."

We give them the hotel name so we can meet them there and so they can bring their stuff up to the rooms. All couples get their own room for privacy, Clara and Grace were giving me non-stop smirks about that. They were going on about the stuff they can see and the stuff they say on their way to the hotel. All our rooms have a great view of the falls as we wanted them to have a great first time here.

When everyone got settled into their room we all went out for a walk to show them around. The moment the guys saw the arcade, they grabbed us girls and ran across the street. So we got those card things and started to have fun playing games. The guys made it a competition to see who got the most points. I was so down and we played in couples and the couple with the least amount of points pays for dinner tonight.

Cyran went for a shooting game and I went for skeeball as I have great hand-eye coordination. I was sinking every single one of my shots, Grace got the machine next to me and tried for another competition. I was so gonna kick her butt, she waited for me to finish my game then we started a new one and went from there. I was, of course, smoking her butt at this game and I got the most points so I won that little bet.

We were there for a good two to three hours playing. We all count our points and one of Cyran's friends won the game and Robin lost the bet so he was paying for dinner. We go to the prize counter to get our prizes.

"Here Princess, you can have my points to get yourself a bigger prize," Cyran passed me his points card.

"Awe thank you, baby," I pull him down and give him a kiss on the cheek.

With Cyran's points, I get a small wolf plushie to play into our cute little saying, "I'm gonna call him Cyran."

"So you can cuddle it at night when you miss my big ass?" He grins down at me.

"Yupe," I smile.

We all head out to go to lunch and we pick a place that is a bowling alley and a restaurant. We get a table and look through the menu. Cyran and I are gonna split an order of fajitas, we go with chicken and pork. We all place our order and all the guys got up and left to get bowling shoes they wanted to play a round. We girls didn't want to play so we sat at the table and cheered on the guys as they play.

They guys were in hardcore competition mode right now. Cyran came over with bowling balls, making me blow on them for good luck. I was laughing as I did it and he went back to the lanes. He threw the ball and got a strike and my jaw dropped. He ran back, hugged me tight and gave me a kiss.

"My good luck charm as always," He said before rushing back to the game.