Chapter 10

I was so shopped out as the girls were crazy with the shopping today. I sat down on the couch with my dinner in hand. We had a movie we all loved to watch playing on the tv. Well most of us loved it, Kat hated the movie but we didn't care as everyone else wanted to watch it. We hear a knock at the door so Grace got up to go and get it. Grace ran back into the living room looking so excited.

"Guys we got invited to the cabin next door's party, come let's go." She said very excitedly.

I didn't want to go as again it just wasn't my thing but Triston convinced me to go. I couldn't turn him down so I agreed. We all got dressed as most of us were in pj's. Clara and Grace force me to wear low-waist jean booty shorts. I think my butt was hanging out the back of these things. Next was a skin-tight fitted spaghetti strap crop top. I didn't have time to protest as they just shoved me out of the room to the front door. I see all the guys' jaws drop as I had never worn anything like this before.

"W-wow Flare you look hot in that," Triston said as he walked up to me.

"You sure, I feel so exposed here," I blush.

"Come on let's party," Clara shouts and grabs my hand dragging me out of the cabin.

We all walked to the cabin as it was less than ten minutes away from ours. Triston took my hand in his as we walked. I gave him a shy smile but Kat pushed past the two of us and glared at me. He just took my hand again when she was far away from us. We made it to the front door so Triston wrapped his arm around my shoulders as a woman opened the door for us.

"WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!" She seemed a little drunk.

We all entered looking around the cabin, the layout was similar to ours. It was nice so we can find things with ease at least. Someone else rushed up to us and pushed drinks into our hands. I waved them off to say no as I wasn't gonna drink any booze. They tried to push me to drink but I just kept waving them off till I got a soft drink from the fridge. I wouldn't leave Triston's side as I really didn't want to be here with random people. He held me tight to his side which felt nice.

The music that was playing was luckily music I did enjoy so Triston and I did dance together. I would spot Kat glaring at us, well I guess that I "took" her crush away from her. I had a crush on him way before she ever did. Then like two weeks after she starts to get all touchy with him and asks him out. She would do that right in front of me just to get me mad. I would just turn around and walk away from the situation. Triston could have dated her but he chose me which made me proud.

After a few dances Triston and I were sitting on the couch cuddling as he was drinking a beer, it was his third drink of the night. I look around the room to spot the girls and I don't see them anywhere.

"I'm gonna go check up on the girls, I'll be right back." I give his cheek a kiss before getting up.

I squeeze past other people in make-out sessions in the hallway. I call out for Clara and Grace hoping to find them. It took me seven minutes to finally find them making out with some guys from the party. I chuckle and I go up just to make sure they are all good. We do a thing with a two-tap rule, they give me two quick taps to let me know that they are fine. They both were still good so I left their side and went back to Triston. I laugh that they will most likely get lucky tonight.

'I wonder if tonight might be the night I lose my first ti...' I was thinking and stopped in my tracks.