Chapter 42

"You got him hooked and it's so adorable. What I don't get is what mom and dad said about the guy when we were kids. Other than him being so tall he's not scary and doesn't seem to be a loner." Grace said, a little confused.

"Maybe they meant someone else, maybe someone owned the house before Cyran and meant them? Cause Cyran would have been our age, so how could they think a kid was scary?" I questioned.

"Cyran has always owned that place, but it had to be his dad they meant. The house was a gift for Cyran when he was old enough to move out. His dad was always a stick in the mud and ruined our fun as kids. Cyran is very much a gentle giant to those he loves," Tammy said and nudged me. "He does have his dad's temper which he is doing his best to control."

"Hmm maybe, all mom and dad said was the owner was a big scary man. He'd scream at them to keep us kids away from the house, we never went near his place once," Grace said.

The girls and I talked some more till the food arrived. The guys' game ended shortly after and joined us at the table to eat. We all plan on going to the pool a little while after dinner. Before that, we wanna bring them to see the falls all lit up. Once we were all done with the food the loser of the arcade challenge paid. We offered to pay them back for drinks so it wasn't bad for their bank. 

I grab Cyran's hand and hold it tight as we all walk down to the waterfalls. I stuck to Cyran's side as it was freezing cold outside, even with my winter jacket I was still cold. I am so happy he is like a walking heater right now so he was keeping me warm. It was beautiful seeing all the lights from the buildings as the night sky stretched over us.

We all get group photos with the falls behind us then all of us get couple photos. Cyran picked me up and kissed me. Clara got the photo for us with the colourful lights behind us. I loved it so much that I put it on my lock screen and texted it to Cyran. I made Cyran do a few cute poses, I'm happy he puts up with my photo obsession. But he knows I might draw it later and he'll want it for himself. After our photo shoot, we watched the falls for a while seeing them change colours.

We were there for nearly an hour before heading back to the hotel. We all got changed before hitting the pool and we all left for the large waterpark. We had our suits on under our clothes as we made our way over to the waterpark. The hotel pool was small and not as much fun. We pay our admission before going to the changing rooms to get our clothes off and put them in a locker.

Once our things were in the locker Cyran picked me up and walked right to the wave pool. We go in getting soaking wet and when he pulls me back up to the surface all my hair is in my face. I had to go back under to get it back out. I got a quick mouthful of water as well. I look at him with his cocky smirk so I smile and spit the water in his face. Before I had a chance to swim away he grabbed me and we went under once again. When we surface again we both laugh and he helps get the hair out of my face.

We all went on the waterslides many times as it was so much fun. Cyran and I went to the heated outdoor pool to relax as there was no one else out there. I sat in his lap as he played with my hair and it felt so nice. Slowly everyone else joined us in relaxing outside under the night sky. There was too much light so we couldn't see the stars in the night sky but it was still nice. 

We all talk about what we plan on doing tomorrow so Kodan starts listing off things we can do. Some wanna go to the wax museum, others to the giant Ferris wheel and others just shop. We all plan to do our own things around the city to have our own fun. Cyran wants to do one of the things where they try to scare you. I highly do not want to go in as I went one year and had nightmares for three weeks straight.