Living with Charlie- Emelia

Emelia's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes when my Math teacher sat her next to me. It was bad enough she sat in front of me in tutor! The black haired girl sat to the left and was smiling eagerly at me.
"Hey Red Head!" She exclaims annoyingly.
I roll my eyes and turn my back on her. I sneakily whip out my phone and send a desperate text to Natalia. I wait for a few moments but there is no response. She's usually proactive and texts me even if we are in a lesson.
"Oh stand back we got a badass here!" Laughs Charlie peering over my shoulder.
"Charlie stop breathing on my neck!" I whisper through gritted teeth then shove her back onto her seat.

I try paying attention for a while until the frustration of having Charlie next to me and not having a creative writing lesson at all to write about it. I could time staring at the teacher pretending to take everything in until I can no longer bare the fact that I'm sat in a stuffy room acting as if I give a toss. I raise my hand and the teacher looks at me.
"Can I be excused?" I asked with an annoyed tone.
"I'm sorry but new rules-"
"I don't care about the new rules just excuse me!" I interrupt standing up instantly.
"Miss Carter please sit down!" The teacher requests gently.
"I'm sorry sir the fact that I don't care is deafening me from your question...goodbye!" I smirk sarcastically walking out the room.

Once I'm out I run outside into the courts. I sit myself down on the gravel near a tennis net and stare through the gaps of the fence.
"Bored too?" Questions someone behind me.
I turn around and see the familiar faces of Taylor and Tara.
"Yep everything boring as hell in there...plus sir sat me next to Charlie!"
Tara's eyes lighten up in hysterics and her cheeks puff out like a laugh is filling them up.
"Go ahead laugh, I thought it was a joke at first!" I reassure laughing a tiny bit myself.

"HEY MONGS!"
The familiar voice of Alicia echoes through the court and we all turn to see her running over to us.
We all smirk at her greet and stick out tongues for banter.
"Rude." She declares as she finally reached is.

"What are you doing here on this misty morning?" Taylor asks curiously.
"Searching for unicorns, what does it look like?" She replies sarcastically.
"Oh I don't know maybe your bored too?" Taylor laughs
"Well done...OMG I swear to God English has got even more full." Alicia exclaims with dramatic gestures.
"I'm sitting next to Charlie in math." I blurt out to her .
"Ayyyyy!" Ali smirks nudging me.

For about ten minutes we sit there and look out over to the nearby park. I think we'd all do anything to be there right now. And by all I didn't just mean the four of us...but all the seven!
"Anyone know why Eliza, Natalia and Jess aren't here?" Tara questions.
We all shake our heads with confusion.

Alicia suddenly gets up and brushes of the dust on her mini skirt.
"I better go Mr Watkins will kill me if I'm any longer." She says hauling me up.
"And Emelia Carter you are coming with me!" She exclaims tugging me along with her.
We wave at the other two and run off further into the school.

"Sooooo..." I say starting the conversation off uneasily.
"Has anything been removed off your timetable?" She bursts out loudly.
"Yeah Creative Writing...has Music been removed from yours?" Curiosity is hinted in my voice as I ask.
She slowly nods and we stop walking.
"What do you think they're really doing this for?" She questions
"Punishment...I saw how Principal Levre looked at you when you raised your head." I reply motioning that she tells me more.
"Noooo that's only because of the relationship between him and my mom!" She says back knowingly.
I stop for a moment and realise who the Principal really was to her. I look at her and she nods! We didn't need any words it was clear to tell he was her old Step-dad.

But all of a sudden the attitude changes as soon as an hated voice perks up.
"Naughty girls skipping class, eh?"
It was Charlie.
"Shut up!" Alicia yells silencing Charlie.
She stood there staring at us for a few moments before attempting to open her mouth.
"Nope!" Ali interrupts hovering her finger over Charlie's mouth.
"Oh go and cry to the Principal." Charlie cackles thinking she made an amazing comeback.
"Stop thinking your hard Charlie!" I mock trying to diss her.
Charlie stops and laughs and again right into my face.
"Nice try," she begins "Just admit you're a loser though!"

And that's when I lost it. My fists clench and I force my right one into her face. Alicia stares at me astonished and I stare back. Charlie sits on the floor with blood pouring out her nose.
"Who's the loser now?" I exclaim and strut off arm in arm with Alicia.
I did well.