A heartless welcome- Alicia

I stormed into tutor the next morning dragging Natalia with me and we flop down into the chairs by my private table. A few faces perk up and stare astonished at my actions but I roll my eyes and ignore their reactions.
"Should I really be here?" Natalia questions worriedly.
I stare at her and provide her an reassuring look.
"I'll take the risk then." She sighs and our discussion drifts off to yesterday's events after we'd left the park.

Sooner or later after we had waited Miss Lion to be escorted elegantly out the park by her new "lover": the principal, we'd finally left ourselves. We had began discussion about escaping out of break meetings and showing up near our area to finally spark our rebellion. And we were the perfect seven to do so since the teachers main priority was to keep us apart.

Yet our conversation was interrupted by the burst of outrage of, of course, Miss Lion.
"Get out!" She screams waggling her bony finger at Natalia.
I laugh at her with tears in my eyes.
"Shut up!" I say giggling.
She stares at me astonished and grips onto my wrist.
All sounds from me...STOP!

There I am standing behind locked bedroom doors. A hand squeezing my wrist and my circulation slowly begins to get cut off. I bite my lip with pain and blink away the tears. Yet then I see him. Him lifting his clenched fist and beginning to, in slow motion, forcefully thrust his fist into my body.Despite the slow pace, his fist bashes against my shoulder and the force pangs with soreness. I squint, but other than that o show no emotions.
"Pathetic little twat!" I hear ringing in my ears.
The voice begins to chant softly and eventually the tempo and volume picks up until it's screeching in my ears. Anyone in China could hear it.
"You're a stupid, ugly little girl!" The chants begin to replace the old ones with this new chant.
I shut my eyes and feel his cold palm smack against my cheek. The pain instantly burns and I bite my lower lip to avoid any reactions to the next swing. Again and again his hands slap against my body and I stand there motionless. I stare with no facial expression. I stand as still as a statue. I stand and stare until I zone into reality.

When I awake I'm in the medical room. Seven faces peer over me. One male, the six others clearly female. I jump up and shudder.
"Ali?" A voice reassures placing their hand gently on my shoulder.
The soft touch revealed it was him. Oscar.
I smile for a moment and do not move while I take in the warm sensation tingling over me. Everything's still blurry but after a few blinks everything begins to focus again.
"What happened?" I reply curiously whilst rubbing at my eyes.
"When Miss grabbed you suddenly you fainted!" A female voice responds wrapping their arms around me.
It was Natalia, obviously.
I stare for a moment and think.

She grabbed me like the Principal would have. Had she been secretly "trained"
"Oh well I'm okay now." I say unconvincingly.
They look at each other for a moment, sending messages through their colourful eyes.
"Are you sure?" Tara asks doubtfully.
I nod slightly. They sigh and I jump off the medical bed finding my feet immediately.

Together we walk out and stand underneath the shelter of ICT.
"I still think something's going on...like more extreme!" Eliza declares worriedly.
We all nod and stare at each other.
"You're not wrong..." Replies a voice being carried dramatically through the wind. We turn our heads and stare with amazement.

The figure strolls over. His features look so alike to a person I'd already seen before. The eyes stood out and the golden hair spiking off his head made me think.
"Do I know you?" I blurt out.
"No but I know you." He replied smartly.

Tension was building up inside of me. I though I knew everyone. He looked so familiar that I could swear that I knew him also. I didn't know what to say back. The others behind me were speechless...was this a sign?

"How?" I manage to ask.
"I'll put it this way I'm Cory...Cory Levre!"
I glare at him. My mouth hangs open. What. On. Earth?

"You're, you WERE my step-brother?" I choke on my words.
He nods confidently.
"I know what he's doing and what hes done to you?" He approaches softly.

He steps forward and I copy. We begin to approach each other. Step by step my heart races. A thought will rush upon my mind and I will throw it away. This is what can help us...well at least guide us.

Were we finally getting somewhere?
Was this the end?
Could we stop it?
The questions flood my brain and I feel as if my brain will go into overdrive. But I didn't care. Someone from the same family understands me. I stare at him in the eyes and he stares back.
Now we had to get started!