Action- Alicia

1:50pm. That was the time everything would spring into action the next day but unfortunately I had to sit through a Geography lesson. And Geography meant assessment. The room was quiet and the only sounds that were heard were the gentle breathing of the students. Some had their heads down scribbling away and others, like me, sat and waited for the end of the lesson.

After about 20 minutes Miss begins walking round and peering over our shoulders. She's about to reach me but stops, probably realising that I was doing absolutely nothing.
"Alicia what are you doing?" She sternly questions.
I smirk and ignore her.
"Well?" She urges.
"Waiting for Easter, what does it look like?" I snap back.
She glares at me and I reply with a fake grin, which I knew she despised.
"What are you waiting for then? Do some work?" She orders whilst pointing at my blank piece of paper.

I grab my paper and begin to scribble on the page. Anger rushes through me and I don't realise what I'm writing until I sit up.
The words 'Fuck This Shit' are plastered over the page. I stare at it for a moment then laugh. Out loud. Eyes stare at me and one pair, owned by Miss, bulge out their sockets. Miss Lion jumps up and storms up to me. She grabs my piece of paper and stares at it.
I bite my lip to avoid bursting out laughing when she realises what the paper said.

For a moment she just stands there but as soon as what I've written had sunk into her I could feel her anger. Her face turns red and slowly she gripped onto the paper whilst it crumbled into her hand.
"I'll see you in detention!" Miss adds before she storms to her desk again.
I laugh again.
"It makes me smile that you think I will show up but I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it!"

Miss stands up immediately only after just sitting down.
"Get out!" She growls pointing at the door.
"I'd be honoured!" I exclaim turning to the door.
"Fine then if you're so desperate to leave maybe you should take your seat." She decides not realising what I was thinking.
"Fine." I reply smugly walking slyly to my seat.
She grins thinking she's won. Yet as soon as I pick up my chair her smile fades.

I turn for the door and drag my chair along with me. I reach the door but suddenly I feel a tug on my arm. For I moment I think it's Miss and ignore it but when the familiar whispers of Oscar come across my ears I turn around and stare.
"You sure you know what you're doing?" He whispers doubtfully.
I nod.
"What's going on?" He questions.
"All in good time!" I reply.
I turn around and drag my chair outside. I leave it outside her classroom then escape from the Geography block...again.

As soon as it feel the cold air bash against my cheeks I run. I run and can't stop myself. For a while I'm running around the school until I hit the field. Everything looks so peaceful but everything happened there. Yet still I don't feel anymore comfortable. Everything happened there!

Everything that made me feel as if I'd lost the people closest to me. Now that we're separated I feel as if we are drifting apart and if we do then that's the end of me. They were the reason why Oscar was in my life and if they are gone then in a way so is Oscar. Everything doesn't work all because of my past. All because that Principal had to be my past.

And after everything I get up and run again. I run to the fencing until I reach the gate. And once at the gate I stand in the frame and inhale a few breaths. Then without another thought I walk out. Who knew the school was so stupid? They left the gate open...open...what? Even the Principal wouldn't be stupid enough to leave the gate unclosed with over a thousand students buzzing to get out of this hell.

"So you noticed it was unlocked?" A voice perked up.

I stay still for a moment not wanting to turn around. I recognised the voice but didn't want to admit to myself that it was them.

"Why is it open?" I ask wanting to hear the voice once more.

"No reason..." The voice replies suspiciously

I bite my lip and try not to cry.

"Why are you doing this?" I reply choking back my tears.

"Turn around!" The voice demands angrily.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to admit its you..."