TOIC Chapter 11

Chen Qianqing had tons of ways to deal with Liu Jingyang.

But in the end, he chose to deal with it in the most simple, and most convenient way——He complained. That was right, on that night, Chen Qianqing had said directly to Lu Zhengfei: “My classmate said I was being sponsored by you.”

Hearing this, Lu Zhengfei’s pleasant face fell downwards in an instant. He said: “Which classmate?”

“My roommate.” Chen Qianqing told him: “Liu Jingyang.”

Lu Zhengfei had actually never thought that Chen Qianqing would tell him such a thing. Chen Qianqing would rarely ask him to do anything, much less something like this that was borderline a complaint about someone.

“Mm, I’ll deal with it.” Lu Zhengfei said: “Is anyone else spreading rumours?”

Chen Qianqing was fiddling with his phone with his head down, but hearing what Lu Zhengfei had said, he raised his head with a blank face: “Aren’t you supposed to be the one investigating whether anyone was spreading rumours or not? Lu Zhengfei, are you trying to make my life hard in school on purpose?”

Lu Zhengfei thought that Chen Qianqing was angry because of those people, so there was not much he could say.

But in truth, Chen Qianqing was angry at himself. He always thought he was a competent lover, and at the very least, he would not let anyone harm the original Chen Qianqing. But after he had switched bodies, he realized that the things Chen Qianqing had gone through in the past, those were things he would never have known in the past.

Lu Zhengfei was strong enough, so he was not afraid of being talked about.

But the old Chen Qianqing cared about a lot of things, so these few words were enough to push him towards the endless pit of destruction.

As Chen Qianqing mulled over these feelings he had never had in the past, all he could get out of it was the fact that he really deserved to be dead.

But Lu Zhengfei cared about Chen Qianqing’s feelings, so he quickly sent someone to deal with the issue. On the third day since Chen Qianqing returned to school, Liu Jingyang dropped out.

When the news broke out, it was the ignorant Zhu Mao who was most surprised. it almost felt to him like he was a sage engrossed in his books, unknowing of all that happened in the external world. So, it was not until Liu Jingyang had packed his bags and was ready to leave did he realize that something was strange about all this. Zhu Mao tried to ask Liu Jingyang what had happened, but he would not tell him.

Lu Zhengfei had always been very tidy in his work, otherwise, Liu Jingyang would not be the only person who had discovered the relationship between him and Chen Qianqing out of coincidence.

When he left, Liu Jingyang looked down in the dumps. Turning to Zhu Mao, he yelled: “If you really want to know why I have to go, then go ask your good friend, Chen Qianqing!”

This was when Zhu Mao finally discovered that Liu Jingyang’s departure was related to Chen Qianqing.

So, during class that day, Zhu Mao whispered to Chen Qianqing: “Qianqing, were you the one who got Liu Jingyang dropped out?”

“Me?” Chen Qianqing was currently taking his notes, but seeing Zhu Mao’s rare spark of interest, he smiled: “Would I really wait all these months to get him kicked out if I had that capability?”

After a moment of silence, Zhu Mao continued: “What did you two talk about yesterday? Liu Jingyang looked like he was in a really bad mood when he came back……”

“Oh, he offended someone so he asked me for help.” Chen Qianqing did not feel like he was lying at all. He went on: “I didn’t agree to it.”

Hearing this, Zhu Mao was about 70-80% convinced. He knew that Chen Qianqing’s family was in a pretty good position, but still, it was not up to that level where he could just get someone kicked out if he wanted to.