TOIC Chapter 14

Facing the angry Lu Zhengfei, Chen Qianqing could only sigh and jump into the grave he dug for himself: “I’m sore.”

Lu Zhengfei put down the stool in his hands and hauled Chen Qianqing up. Chen Qianqing had not felt it before, but now, he had to sigh at Lu Zhengfei’s great strength; he was actually able to lift a person like him who weighed more than 60 kilograms without any complaints!

Lu Zhengfei did not speak as he brought Chen Qianqing all the way from the piano room to his bedroom.

When it comes to this, even a fool would know what Lu Zhengfei wanted to do. Moreover, he had also done such things in the past——Yes, he had once brought Chen Qianqing to his bed in much the same way to show him a lesson. Unfortunately, he was currently the one being hauled around.

The bed was very soft, and also very big. Being thrown onto the bed did not hurt Chen Qianqing, he just felt a little dizzy from the impact. But the biggest problem now was not whether he had a headache or not, he had to figure out how he was going to calm Lu Zhengfei down now that his brain had been fried from anger.

Chen Qianqing started: “Lu Zhengfei, do you really have to treat me like this?”

It did not seem like Lu Zhengfei had heard him at all. To Lu Zhengfei, Chen Qianqing’s refusal of playing the piano for him meant that Chen Qianqing had just refused to compromise with him; no matter how much Chen Qianqing tried to coax him now with his sweet words, nothing will help.

Chen Qianqing knew that if he really refused to play the piano for him today, his ass would really be on the highway to suffering. Looking at Lu Zhengfei whose eyes were boiling red in anger, he sighed: “Let’s go to the piano room.”

Lu Zhengfei stopped all his movements, just like a fierce lion who had been forcibly suppressed with a collar around its neck. Finally calm, he said: “You’re willing to play?”

Chen Qianqing hummed in acknowledgement at his question.

Lu Zhengfei had actually lost his thoughts of continuing. He bent over and lifted Chen Qianqing up, heading back to the piano room——Clearly, he really was very eager to hear Chen Qianqing play.

Chen Qianqing sat in front of the piano. He turned over to peek at the expressionless Lu Zhengfei whose eyes were filled with expectation, and after a sigh, he raised his hands——

The sounds of the piano rang out, but Lu Zhengfei’s expression was getting more mute as it went on. After a while, he asked: “What are you doing?”

Chen Qianqing looked innocent: “Playing the piano.”

Lu Zhengfei: “……I know that, but what are you playing?”

Chen Qianqing stopped what he was doing and stroked the pristine white keys on the piano with his fingertips: “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star……” Yes, that is right, Chen Qianqing only knew how to play one song, and that was……Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Lu Zhengfei: “……”

Seeing that Lu Zhengfei was not going to respond to him, Chen Qianqing thought he was going to compromise. He breathed a sigh of relief, but he watched as a blank-faced Lu Zhengfei approach him, and hauled him over his shoulder again.

Chen Qianqing: “……” Can we please talk something out? If this is going to happen every time I’m going to throw up.

Chen Qianqing whose stomach as starting to hurt from all the bumping was once again thrown onto the large bed by Lu Zhengfei.

With his head tilted, Chen Qianqing peered over at Lu Zhengfei who was kissing his neck. Helplessly, he said: “Lu Zhengfei, I already played the piano, you wouldn’t go back on your word if you were a real man.” Lu Zhengfei did not even pay any heed to him. He nibbled softly on Chen Qianqing’s earlobe and huffed vaguely: “When did I promise not to sleep with you?”