TOIC Chapter 25

Chen Qingyu's affairs led to some tension building up within the usual upbeat atmosphere of the family.

During the afternoon, Liu Huamei had no plans of sticking around, and headed off for square dancing instead; meanwhile, Chen Qianqing and Lu Zhengfei napped the whole afternoon.

Having not been in good spirits from yesterday, Chen Qianqing slept little during the night; so, he found some time during the afternoon to replenish his sleep instead. Since there were guests in the house, Lu Zhengfei had even more excuses to sleep together with Chen Qianqing.

Crawling into bed at one o'clock, Chen Qianqing dozed off for an hour, and at two thirty, he was completely awake. So, he brought up his phone to play around with in bed.

Lu Zhengfei slept soundly beside him until the clock rang three. Waking up, he saw Chen Qianqing huddled into bed beside him as soon as he opened his eyes, playing on his phone with his lips pursed. Instantly, his heart melted into a puddle.

Lu Zhengfei leaned over and kissed Chen Qianqing's lips: "Qianqing, I want to do it."

Chen Qianqing responded without even so much as turning his head: "You did it two days ago."

Lu Zhengfei stuck to Chen Qianqing like an octopus; he had actually decided to go the spoiled route: "That was rape, I want it to be consensual..."

Chen Qianqing: "..." So you were aware that it was rape too? Can you please have some shame?

Seeing that Chen Qianqing was not responding to him, Lu Zhengfei turned himself over to lay on top of Chen Qianqing. He snatched away the phone from Chen Qianqing's hand and forcefully shoved Chen Qianqing's hand into his own pants: "How about you rub me off then?"

Chen Qianqing: "...Lu Zhengfei, do you want to be castrated?"

Lu Zhengfei was paralyzed in an instant, but he was still holding Chen Qianqing's hands tight, putting on an expression as if he was saying 'I'm not letting go if you don't jerk me off'.

Chgen Qianqing felt helpless. He knew that he should be going with Lu Zhengfei's flow at moments like these, did he not know himself best? This bastard could only be dealt with by coaxing, not by force.

Chen Qianqing thought seriously about it for a moment. In some ways, helping Lu Zhengfei vent could also, in a way, be freeing himself from something worse. He wrinkled his brows: "If I get it out for you, can you hold yourself back for the rest of the month?"

Lu Zhengfei: "I'll hold myself back for a week!"

Chen Qianqing: "...Half a month!"

Lu Zhengfei: "Ten days! And not a single day more!"

Chen Qianqing took it: "Deal!"

Lu Zhengfei suddenly felt like he had lost.

After reaching a consensus, Chen Qianqing pulled Lu Zhengfei's pants down easily, and started to help him out with his hands. Lu Zhengfei was leaning against Chen Qianqing's body, observing his blank face. Somehow, he felt exceptionally excited today——This was Chen Qianqing's house, it was different from the time they made love a few days ago; today, Chen Qianqing was helping him with his desires by his own will.

The thought of this made Lu Zhengfei very happy.

Helping Lu Zhengfei vent his desires should have been something simple, but without coincidences, there would be no stories to tell; just as Lu Zhengfei was enjoying his hard to come by benefits, the door to their room suddenly opened.

Lu Zhengfei reacted very quickly, immediately covering up the bodies of both him and Chen Qianqing with a blanket before shooting a glare towards the door.