TOIC Chapter 28

Chen Qianqing had still ended up going to the party with Lu Zhengfei the next evening.

There was a small bout of drizzle that day. Chen Qianqing slept throughout the car ride, and was woken up by Lu Zhengfei when they reached their destination.

Lu Zhengfei: "Qianqing, wake up, we're here."

Chen Qianqing opened his eyes and yawned. Only then did he get off the car with Lu Zhengfei slowly like a sloth.

Since it was a private gathering, the venue was a certain somebody's private villa. Clearly, Lu Zhengfei knew the people there very well. He greeted the guard and brought Chen Qianqing in.

"Lu Zhengfei, you brat, you're finally here." As soon as Lu Zhengfei entered, the eyes of the crowd were all gathered on him. But most of the noise was just buzz: "You've been out in Fairyland for so long I bet you were this close to forgetting all your buddies, finally willing to show your little cutie around?"

As for the cutie, that would naturally be Chen Qianqing.

Of course, Lu Zhengfei's friends were just kidding around with him. Nobody really believed he would live the rest of his life with a man, so it was only normal that their words would come spoken with a twinge of scorn. To Chen Qianqing, such attitudes displayed towards him was of no importance to him; but for the former Chen Qianqing, it was an act of humiliation.

When everyone thinks of you as just a plaything, wanting to stand up tall with your chest puffed was not easy.

When he heard the ridicule of the crowd, Lu Zhengfei frowned: "If you guys keep talking crap, I'm leaving."

Everyone laughed, but they did not continue joking around. There was no need for them to anger Lu Zhengfei just for the sake of a joke.

"Lu Zhengfei, how's your body doing?" Xu Shaoren, the doctor whom Lu Zhengfei had visited for Chen Qianqing's psychological consultation, had also seen Lu Zhengfei through the crowd and came to greet him.

Of course, Lu Zhengfei knew what that guy Xu Shaoren was implying. He shot a glare at him: "Thanks to you, I'm doing quite well."

Xu Shaoren broke out into another bout of laughter. He had a good relationship with Lu Zhengfei, and had been friends for many years. Otherwise, Lu Zhengfei would not have asked him about private matters such as his problems with Chen Qianqing. With just that sour look on Lu Zhengfei's face, he could guess that Lu Zhengfei was definitely still working on that problem.

Compared to Lu Zhengfei, Xu Shaoren could definitely be crowned as the Saint of Love when it came to relationships. He looked at the straight-faced Chen Qianqing who was eating fruits at the side and turned to Lu Zhengfei, whispering: "Why don't you try one of those sexual aid pills?"

That idea had never crossed Lu Zhengfei's mind at all. The first reaction he had when he heard what Xu Shaoren said was anger; but after some thought, he became hesitant: "Aren't those stuff harmful to the body?"

"What harm could it bring?" Xu Shaoren looked at Lu Zhengfei with mirth in his eyes: "You're not using it all the time, it's just the occasional 'help'...But anyway, have you thought about what I asked you back then?"

When Lu Zhengfei asked Xu Shaoren about Chen Qianqing, he had once asked him about one thing——Was it only with him that Chen Qianqing could not get hard, or was it the same with others as well?

Lu Zhengfei really wanted to know, but he was also afraid of the answer.

Xu Shaoren said to him: "Isn't today a good opportunity? I can test it out for you..."

Lu Zhengfei glared at him: "Scram." He knew Xu Shaoren well, he had an appetite for both men and women. He knew that for him to suggest this implied that he had a good chance of taking an interest in Chen Qianqing.