V

Y/n's POV

Both me and Baji stayed there hugging each other for a while, and I admit that these minutes were some of the happiest memories of mine.

When he pulled his arms off my body, he grabbed my chin and lifted it up to give me a short but soft kiss on my lips. I could feel the warm temperature of his mouth on mine, as well as the care and love he put in that kiss and I'm glad my first was with him.

"Y/n.." he said, and I could feel an eager and low tone in his voice. "You can't realize how happy I am right now.

I didn't answer, but gave him another kiss, which lasted longer than the one he gave me, and as he chuckled between our lips, with his breath tickling my skin, I knew that he understood how happy I was as well.

He seemed more handsome than he ever was before. Especially his brown eyes, which I always admired, had a cute shine and feeling of hapiness in them.

I felt his warm hand petting my cold cheek gently and caringly. "Till death do us part" he told me. "You promise?"

I smiled at him and replied "I promise"

His sudden chuckle made me get butterfies in my stomach. "Let's go to Chifuyu, shall we?"

With a nod of mine, he wrapped his arm around my waist and we went back inside, where my brother was.

These only were the first minutes of our relationshiop, and he had shown me so much love and affection, even with small actions of his, I was sure this was only the begining of the most joyful part of my life, I wish could last forever.

As soon as we reached the front door of my apartment, where Fuyu was waiting stressfully, Baji moved his arm off me and I smiled, trying to hold my laughter back, since I knew he did it for Chifuyu not to notice. His movement wasn't wrong, we both didn't know how my brother would react to this.

"What happened..?" the blonde-haired boy in front of us asked.

Keisuke chuckled. "What does it look like?"

Fuyu smiled and his eyes sparkled "Did you.. I- I'm so happy for you guys!!" he shouted happily. He really was excited about our relationship, or so I thinked.

I looked at Baji and he was smiling widly now, and so was I, until Chifuyu added, "Are you going to meet Y/n to you mom, Baji?"

Baji blushed while he was saying "Well, I don't think my mom would have any problem with that.." he looked at me again "So if Y/n wants, they will be meeting"

His mom..? I was really glad he thought of our relationship growing stronger, but what if his mom doesn't like me? What if she doesn't approve of me?

"Of course I'll gladly meet her, Kei-san!" I replied, trying to hide my ebarrassment. My brother said she is a good lady, and I'm sure about that, so I shouldn't be stressed.. right?

.

.

.

.

.

{timeskip}

Fortunately, this night, I managed to get some good sleep. It was now morning and I had just finished getting ready, when I got a text from my loved one.

Saturday, October 10 9:00AM

Baji: morning, princess :)

I smiled widely at my phone because of that nickname he gave me. It was the same one on the letter he wrote for me, another reason why I love it.