XVI

October the 31st, Halloween - Toman vs Valhalla fight -

Y/n's POV

He smiled, his bronze eyes sparkling "I am not a pussy.."

My clothes got covered in his blood, as I kept praying he would make it until the ambulance arrived.

Not a long while passed when he completely lost his consciousness. Toman's President, only got his eyes off of me and Baji to announce that, ever since Hanemiya-san got out of juvenile, he wanted to kill him, to take revenge for his brother's death..

"The one who kept talking me out of it.. was Baji" he mumbled, and all of us could see that.

I could sense Kazutora's emotions. Not exactly, but viewing him trembling, biting his nails, and whispering nonsense to himself, I knew he had already regretted. I'm not sure if I'll ever forgive him though. Not sure if any of the people watching him will, either.

"Baji told me that you just wanted to make me happy.. And that's why you couldn't accept it" he continued, walking closer and closer to Kazutora. No, please don't kill him, Keisuke doesn't want that "Even if he ended up killing my brother, in order for things to make sense to him, he made me the enemy. Apparently.." I somehow knew he felt depressed, though he still managed to look emotionless. "Ken-chin" he said one last time, standing next to Draken. "The fight is already over."

"Whoa Whoa Whoa~ The fights over?" Hanma talked loudly, and sounded high as ever. "Where the hell do you think we are, Mikey~? You don't get to decide that shit!"

Then Mikey kicked that ugly head of his, completely knocking him out.

"There. It's over"

The dead look on Mikey's eyes made me look scared to the bone. I remember him as that always smiling dude, acting like a spoiled 9-year-old and pissing Draken off.

Seems like that happy kid is gone and everything left is his traumatized courpse.

Just then every dude from Valhalla, expect from Hanma and Kazutora of course, (no, I don't consider Kei-san as a Valhalla member) ran away in pure fear. Our President is called the Invincible Mikey for a reason. He finally reached out to Kazutora.

"Betrayal is human nature.." The black haired guy with blonde highlights whispered. Seems like he didn't have the courage to speak. I slapped Baji a few times and checked his palm. Thank God, he was still alive. "Let's end this, Mikey, Either you die.. or I die!"

I wish I hadn't called anything before this violent, because it was nothing to Mikey getting on top of the guy who stabbed my boyfriend, and punching him again, and again, and again, until I started thinking that Kazutora won't make it. He was so fucking hopeless..

Yeah, he definitely will kill him.

I couldn't stand it no more, I was barely able to hold my tears back. Baji, Kazutora, Mikey.. My brother.. even that coward, Hanagaki! I felt pity for him for God's sake!

Baji got his senses back before I had already noticed and tried to get up. I helped him, and heard him talking to Mikey in a low tone. But that wasn't the tone he used to talk to me at, the times we spent together.

No, Baji's tone was low because he was slowly dying.

"Thanks Mikey.. You got mad for my sake." He was smiling! After all he'd been trough, Baji was smiling! I even helped him stand, his pain was so much he didn't have the courage to stand on his own feet, yet he had that comfort smile on his face. "Thanks!"

Chifuyu looked at me. Was it anger or worry on his face? "Stop moving, Baji-san!"

Baji moved the emerald green-eyed boy aside, walking away from both of us, and finally getting down from the car pile, while I was following after him, slowly and carefully. He walked past his old friends and Mikey, and reached to half-uncouncious and beaten-up Kazutora Hanemiya. "I won't die.. This isn't enough to kill me!"