IX

October the 21th, 2005

Y/n's POV

It was afternoon already and I was sitting on the couch, thinking about the dark past of my boyfriend and Hanemiya Kazutora.

I know that what happened should stay in the past, but I know that Mikey-kun must be missing his brother a lot.. I really don't know what would I do if a close person of mine killed Chifuyu, even if it was accidentally.

I also found the fact that Kazutora despises Mikey wrong. I know that he does it as an excuse to the burden he'll have to carry for the rest of his life, and to the trauma he has developed in that boarding school he was sent in order to be taught a lesson for his actions.. But he shouldn't be thinking of murdering Mikey.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door and walked to open it, though I didn't except it to be who it was.

"Feels good to see you again, princess" he said, in a low voice

"Kei-san?! What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised. I was almost a hundent percent sure that your brother hates him after yesterday's night.

"Shush, princess. Me and your bro will just go somewhere to talk" he replied, and I actually found that pretty normal.

Right, they were best friends, Chifuyu was going to forgive him. They're no reason of suspecting them..

I just nodded and went to sit back on the couch, while Baji walked to Fuyu's room. A few minutes later, they both come back, though Chifuyu walks to the door while Baji walked to my direction.

"Yo, Baji! Are you comin'?" Chifuyu shouted from where he was.

"Sure! Just gimme a sec!" My mate shouted back to the green-eyed guy. He then turned to me and whispered "I'll sent you the location. Be there in exactly an hour, and make sure to cover yourself up"

"What, why-" I tried to ask more about it, but he forced me silent, putting his index finger on my lips.

"No question. You can take either mine or Chifuyu's motorbikes. Don't forget to cover yourself up" he repeated, then left with my brother.

That was extremely stange for him to do, and why would I cover myself? Stupidity..

Third Person's POV

At that moment, you got a notification on your flip phone. It of course was him, he had sent you the location, along with another text, reminding you to put an overcoat in order to hide your face and body. You just replied with an "alright love", and at the moment when you thought this wasn't going to get any more suspicious, you recieved another text saying "please darling, do not forget about it. Cya."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fourty five minutes later, you have gotten ready - not revealing your face or body either, just like your lover told you - and left the house to the strange location in the text. You chose to take your brother's bike, instead of Baji's.

You knew how to ride it, since they were willing to teach you in many races of theirs. You were abe to go as fast as you wanted, so right now, your drive there was super fast, since you were curious of what place was there, and why were you invited.

As soon as you arrived, you parked the bike and walked the rest of the way to the mysterious location. When you found the building, you first starred at the graffiti next to the entrance door.