XIII

Author's note

Before we continue to the capter, I want to mention that the tokyo revengers spin-off manga showing Baji and Chifuyu's story is out, and it's definitely amazing! (chapter 263 is out too, but no spoilers, no spoilers...) I mean Baji's mom is a goddess.. It's a really interesting story, and so far we've met a new character, who is the former first division's vice captain...👀

Anyways, let's head to our story!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

"Tell me, Draken.. When did your gang become a team of rapists, and people who beat women up?"

He didn't say anything, just stood in front of me, wide-eyed, I could feel that he was shocked by just looking at him. This probably was unexceptable, since they are ordered to never lay their hands on a woman, even Mikey himself has said that he would never beat a female, and he never has.

Well, you could say that I am an exception. I may be a girl, but I'm also a member of a gang, a poweful one, to be honest. Still, they belonged in the same gang, and I don't think attacking your allies is a smart move, even if that person is an enemy of yours. In cases like these, we shouldn't be thinking about our personal lives, we aren't fighting for these anyways. We're all fighting together, as one, and we all have the same goal.

"Are you sure that they were Toman's members?" He asked. What a stupid question, honestly. "They wouldn't do something like that.. they aren't allowed to. You could have-"

"They wore Toman's jackets." I interrupted him. He stayed silent for a little more, and I couldn't blame him. I know Draken-kun respects females well, he mustn't be the one who put them do it.. If somebody actually ordered them to.

"I am suspecting a division.." Ken said. "And that's the third. Most members in their are new and they have done similar actions in their former gang.. But I can't promise anything."

Third Division? Isn't that under Kisaki? That explains some stuff.. before I could show any emotion, even a little rage for the exception we both had made, he spoke again.

"When I find who their are, they will be kicked out immediantely" at that point, I was a little relieved he was by my side, though that didn't last long, since his next sentence made me furious. "But the fact that your boyfriend is in Valhalla isn't helping."

Is he serious right now? I am not going to blame Baji for everything that happened, it was Tokyo Manji who attacked me after all.

"They could have simply attacked him, not me. We are together outside of gangs, this has nothing to do with with me being attacked" I replied, to which Draken just sighed before giving an answer.

"I know you don't want to blame him for this but Baji betrayed us."

"He did not betray you" I replied. "You know the reason why he left"

"There still is no proof that Kisaki is a bad person. He helped Mikey make our gang bigger. Baji is using excuses, that's all."

I wanted to tell him everything myself, but I thought it would be better if ymhe heard Baji saying it to me himself. He wouldn't lie to his own girlfriend, would he?