XXI

Takemichi's POV - 2005

TIME SKIP !!

'She was alive. And I was planning on keeping her that way.

If I manage to keep myself alive first.'

Those were my thoughts when a guy appeared, all of a sudden, and attacked my neck, completely laying me on the ground. His steps and singing voice could be heard between my groans.

"Dooohh.. Thee sound you make when I bast your head innn!"

I held my neck and coughed in pain. It was the first time I saw this guy, yet he looks awfully digusting. He looks and sounds mature. Tall and muscular, shirtless, yet still has his red coat uniform and red pants on. His hair is shoulder-length (or a little shorter than that, I didn't really notice it) and it has an electric blue color and white highlights. His scariest feature though, were either his eyes, with their mad look and golden color, or the veins that were popping on his hands, and forehead.

"Takemichi-kun! Are you alright?!"

I looked at her direction in shock. I completely forgot my girlfriend was here. "Hina!" I coughed. "Run away now!"

"Not fair, you guys.." said the scary dude- Taiju, Taiju Shiba, Hakkai's brother - and I turned to look at him in fear. I'm seriously going to DIE. "You're having fun without me. Let me join in!" His smile is awful, terrible, disgusting. He grabbed my collar, teased me, then punched me right in the face. Hardly.

I don't know how long I'm gonna last.

But I need to do it for my Hina, for Chifuyu, Yuzuha, Hakkai, Mikey..

All of them.

Y/n's POV

"Michi's not picking it up"

"No worries. He's probably sleeping" I yawned "Or hanging out with his girlie. That dude's life is not interesting at all!"

"Hey!" Chifuyu complained. "Don't talk like that! It's not like your life is any better"

I sigh. "Right. Not after Baji fucking died."

I said that a little louder than I planned, almost yelling. I immediantelly apologized to Fuyu, yet his gaze softened and he looked.. sad.

"It's okay.. But I think you should move on from Baji" i made an angry face and he seemed to regret what he just said. But I wasn't really angry. It was something else. Something that kept me, stuck to Baji, no matter how much I wanted to forget about his precence, the way he died in my arms, his voice, his hugs, his personality, him. "I mean, it's not that I want you to move on, but he wouldn't like you being stuck with him when he.. he can't be here. He is not with us."

I was going to start crying so I needed to change the fucking convo to something serious. Now. "And who you want me to hook up with, huhhhh?" I widened my eyes and smiled. "Kisaki?!"

I laughed my ass off when my brother did a throw up face. "EWWW!"

The only thing that stopped us from continuing our childish siblings moment thingie, was a notification I got on my flip phone. Did I mention that mom bought me a new one? I opened and replied right away.

Emma Sano<3

Emma Sano<3 - Hey Y/n !!

Me - ciaooo

Emma Sano<3 - Mikey told me to ask you if your brother knows anything about Takemichy, if the rumors are true !!

Me - rumors? wht rumors