XIX

November 19, 2017

Y/n's POV

I slowly parted my eyelids open, despite them being too heavy for me. I was feeling an unbearable pain in my head from that bastard's elbow, I swear to dear God if he left a scar I'm going to tear him apart.

I was laying at the back seats of a car, that was not hard to tell. The lower part of my legs was on someone's lap, so it wasn't just me and the driver.. With my remaining stregth, I got my upper body up, and curled my legs so it wouldn't touch that man who I did not bother looking at until I got my shit together. I was not wearing my heels anymore, which is good, those dipshits were annoying and painful as hell. I was still on my dress yes, but however there was a dark blue jacket wrapped around my shoulders - a man's jacket, and it was quite oversized for me.

"Rise and shine, princess." said one of the men - the driver - sarcastically. I didn't answer, that man was not of my level, and I NEEDED to remain calm at a moment like this. I first starred at the man driving, he looked familiar, yet a could not tell who he was, or where did I see him. Turning at the passenger seat, next to the driver's II gazed upon my sibling's beautiful emerald green eyes. We made eye contact for a while, yet I was too ashamed of speaking first. What should I say? I married our enemy in order to take revenge of what he did to Baji - our Baji - which led to us being anything but close to each other. Even if it was for both of our protection, we ended up talking only once in a while, and if I had to be honest, I missed him the same as Baji. He doesn't deserve a sister like me.

"Thank you" was the only think he mouthed after a few minutes.

What was I supposed to say? I felt guilty. Was the 'thank you' a sarcastic way to say 'you ruined our sibling relationship' or did he actually mean it? I got in the room right before Kisaki would.. I don't even want to think about it.

"I am sorry, Fuyu" I spoke, quitly, the moment my eyes started getting watery and turned my gaze so that I would hold back my tears. Instead of Chifuyu, I looked at the person on whose lap were my legs, just a while ago. And of course, it had to be Hanagaki Takemichi.

The moment I turned my eyes to him, I knew he was starring, though he turned his head at the window so that I wouldn't notice. I let out a small chuckle, that sounded bitter and painful, literally anything but a chuckle. That kid has always been a coward, has he not?

The driver's phone rung not so long later, which caused to a short call that did not last longer than 30 seconds. Just by the time he hung up, he said one thing, useless to me, since I already had that information. "Last night, while Kisaki had both of y'all tied up, Pah-chin and Peh-yan were murdered"

"Huh."

"HUH?!"

"..I know"

Both Chifuyu and Hanagaki turned to look at me. "You know?"

"Just as the meeting was about to end, when it was only me, Shuji and the old 3rd division Captain and Vice Captain in the room"

"..What exactly happened" asked the driver.

"It was.. terrible. Hanma just got out like it was nothing, while the bodyguards came in.. Peh-yan wanted to protect his friend.. one of them bodyguards shot him three times, while he was infront of Pah, his arms wide open so that his friend would be safe.. then they shot Pah in the head and got out, after they told me where Kisaki was."

Takemichi was the first one to speak after hearing all that "That's.. shocking?"

"What's more shocking is that they were your bodyguards, Takemichi. Ahh.. Aoto Shikichi and Isamu Namakura?"