Daniel Ricciardo [76+108]

A/N Wished by joeyxfriends. I hope you like it! First time writing smut after a month of not typing anything like this (:

TAGLIST: aantartidaa meezgold ynstarkbarnes Sissi_Styles theclumsysoul joeyxfriends godblesstheoceanel Charis260 Beatrichxoxo liverpools AnaOliveira003 smilethanktothem Baby_Vettel archivebooks tomstoryholland Kathy-4 smallmonsterr

WORDS: 2935

WARNINGS: NSFW

[76]-"Have you ever done it?"
[108]-"I don't know what to do." "Let me teach you."
_____

"Good morning." Daniel mumbles, fingers tracing over my back, gently waking me up from my full night of sleep. I have not slept in Daniels presence that often since we are in a relationship, and I am still surprised how well he makes me rest. His warmth beneath my body, his steady breathing and just the fact that I am not alone in the bed.

"Hmm." I hum softly, not ready to fully wake up yet and I keep my eyes closed. Daniel chuckles beside me, knowing that I am not the most cheerful person in the morning. I can feel the mattress moving slightly when Daniel is coming a little bit closer to me.

"Still asleep?" He asks, lips brushing over my cheek, and I can't supress a smile because of his gesture. "Yes." I answer and peak up to him with just one eyes, seeing him smile before I close them again. This morning feels nothing but relaxed and I can't wait to spend many more like this with Danie.

"I think I know a way to wake you up." Daniel says and I frown. This could mean anything from tickling, over stealing the blanket or even a wet and cold towel. I experienced all of these options at least one time and maybe I am a bit curious what he comes up with this time. Feeling his hand on the back of my tight already makes me tense up a little bit, but I try to stay as relaxed as possible.

Daniel lets his body hover over my back, lips softly pressing kisses onto my cheek and slowly down my jaw. His hand sneaks under the oversized shirt I am wearing and this time I can't hide that my body tenses up under his touch. Immediately Daniel pulls his hand back from under my shirt and his lips are no longer attached to my neck.

"Hey, why are you so tensed up?" He asks, worried why I am not reacting in a positive way to his touch and as much as I want to tell him, there is a little barrier in my head, stopping me from it. I should be happy that Daniel was satisfied with kisses until today, but I knew that the day would come where he wants more.

"It's nothing." I try to brush it of, knowing exactly that Daniel will not accept this as an answer and I am right. "If I want to make love to you and all your muscles tense up there must be something that isn't right." Daniel says and he is right. I should not tense up just because he is trying to get intimate with me and maybe he would deserve the real reason why I just tensed up but first I need to gather some more courage.