11.

Kelsi sighs. Last night was hell. Well not the part when she hung out with Phoenix, that was fun. It was once Phoenix left that all hell broke loose. Not only were her nightmares that she had finally gotten rid of back, but she started to feel the damage Hangman had done to her.

She sits up and walks to the bathroom and looks at herself in the mirror.

"Holy hell."

Her eyes widen when she sees the purple and green bruise that formed under her right eye. She had some other bruises, but the worst were on her hands. She looks down and see her knuckles are scabbed over and bruised with the same sickening purple and green colors.

"Good think we're wearing helmets and our suits because I don't want anybody to see this."

*DING*

Her phone goes off in the other room. She sighs and leaves the bathroom. Going into her room and picks the phone up and sees a text from Maverick that reads. "Make sure you're wearing clothes you can wear at the beach for class today." 

Kelsi sighs and groans. "Why is the world always against me?"

Begrudgingly, she throws on a black swimsuit and her black athletic shorts. Taking a look at herself in the mirror she sighs at the two circular bruises on her stomach from Hangman's punches.

Kelsi throws her hair up into a ponytail and leaves her apartment. Just like clockwork, Nat was waiting for her. Kelsi could see Nat smiling until she really got a look at her. 

Her eyes widened and she comments while Kelsi get into the car. "Woah. Hangman really messed you up. You couldn't even see the bruises last night."

"I'm hoping I did more damage to him, because this shit hurts." She buckles up and looks at Nat.

"I think he will look worse off if I'm being honest."

Turns out Nat was right. They pulled up to the beach and Kelsi saw Hangman right away. He had a black eye and several more nasty-looking bruises on him. Kelsi gets out of the car and smirks.

"Does anyone know what we're doing here?" Kelsi asks.

All the boys look at her, their eyes widen then they look back at Hangman. Rooster doesn't look at him normally, in fact, he glares at him.

"Really Hangman? You beat her up?"

Kelsi reaches them and smirks, "Technically it looks like I beat him up more. Ya know Bagboy, you should really look into being a plumber, It seems like you just always love bringing old shit back up."

Hangman stays quiet.

Maverick pulls up and goes to them, two footballs in hand. "Looks live everyone's here. Welcome to dog fight football!" Maverick continues to explain how you play. Everyone starts looking a little happier and more excited to have this day off.

***

Kelsi got the ball within the first few seconds and all the boys start running toward her. She backs up a little then throws the ball super far right as the guys tackle her. She laughs as she hears some of them groan. "You were too late boys" The guys get off of her and Rooster sticks a hand out to help her up. She takes it willingly and gets back into another play.

In this one, Rooster got thrown the ball, and Kelsi started after him and fully tackles him. "Haha!! I win again!"

He chuckles and gets up. "I let you."

"Whatever helps ya sleep at night Roosty Boy!" He chuckles.

After a few more plays, Kelsi gets thrown the ball and she decides to run with it. She doges and slides under all the guys arms and makes a touchdown. She runs over to Phoenix and they do a little handshake.