12.

Kelsi wakes up with a killer hangover. Something to learn about this girl is she can hold her alcohol well until the next day. Groaning, Kelsi sits up and then looks around.

"Why am I in my guest bedroom?" She then looks down at what she's wearing.

"Why am I still in my swimsuit?"

She starts to stand up when her headache hits her like a truck.

"Shit" Sitting back down, she reaches for her phone and texts the last person she saw.
Aka Mr. Bradley Bradshaw.

***

Kelsi: Hey.

Bradley; Hey, how are you feeling?

Kelsi: Hungover and also confused. Do you have any idea why I woke up in my guest bedroom?

Bradley: Oh shit! Did I choose the wrong room?

Kelsi; I guess so honestly I don't care, I'm so hungover rn.

Bradley: We still have training today. Do you want me to come to get you?

Kelsi: Yes please!

Bradley: Alright I'm on my way I'll be there in 10.

***

Kelsi smiles softly at the texts. She tries her best to stand up and succeeds. Her uniform was in her room. She stumbles a few times but makes it. She takes her swimsuit off and puts her uniform on, not giving a shit if it get wrinkled. There's a knock on her door.

"Come in!" Not wanting to get the door she results to yelling which makes her head hurt worse.

Bradley enters her apartment soaking wet.

"Hey-"

"One-second I-I'll be right there!." She runs into her bathroom and throws up.

Rooster sees her and follows.

"Holy shit." He holds her hair back and rubs her back.

"I didn't know you drank that much."

"I didn't. No matter what, if I get tipsy there's bound to be a hangover the next day." She tells him then groans. Bradley reaches forward and flushes the toilet.

"C'mon we gotta get you back into shape."

He helps her stands and helps her walk to the kitchen. She moves and sits in a stool in front of her small island.

"I don't wanna go to Top Gun today." Kelsi whines.

"I know you don't." Bradley looks outside at the stormy weather they have. "The winds are brutal out there, I wouldn't be surprised if they just told us to do research and stay home today." He looks back at her. "Honestly all I'm worried about right now is you."

"You don't have to worry about me Bradley, I'm fine."

He smiles at the use of his real name.

She keeps talking, "You have to get to the base, if you're late because I was puking my guts up-" She gets interrupted by a weather alert sounding on her phone. Quickly Kelsi picks her phone up and looks at it.

"Well looks like we're under a very severe thunderstorm warning." Then the phone buzzes. "It also looks like we're stuck here all day. I really hope you put your motorcycle somewhere safe."

"Yeah I did. I had a feeling that the weather was going to get worse." He peeks outside. His hair is still dripping wet and he's shivering slightly.

"Bradley-" She gets up and stumbles to her hallway bathroom and grabs a towel.