Chapter 20: Nothing

Argus wasn't outside so we decided to walk back and just hope that no monsters would attack us.

Since we were walking back it gave us a lot of time to talk. Most of it consisted of how camp was and favorite activities but we soon got into a talk where we started to bond.

"You know you and Percy are really similar in ways."

"How so?"

"Well for one thing you two both have that sarcastic personality."

I smiled at this. "Yeah that's pretty true."

"It's so weird! You are like the girl version of Percy!" She started to laugh and I just couldn't resist joining in.

"Please never say that again!"

"I'm serious!" She stopped smiling. "I really miss him..." she trailed off.

"Me too. I mean it's not like we aren't going to see him again. I really doubt Hera would be stupid enough to throw away the savor of Olympus."

"Yeah....but when I see her I'm going-" she was cut off by thunder in the distance. All she did was glare at the sky with pure hatred.

About 5 minutes later we made it back to Half Blood Hill.

When we walked into the camp almost all of the campers were there along with Chiron. When we told them about how Percy never made it to Sally's house there faces dropped.

***

Days went by then weeks and soon months still without any sign of the demigod. The camp wasn't as cherry and Annabeth became restless.

I've tried communicating with him telepathically but I had no luck. I spend more time looking for him by sea then I do looking for him on land.

Most gave up but Annabeth was persistent. She was never going to give up on her Seaweed Brain.

Currently I started to live in Poseidon's palace and talk to animals underwater seeing if they have heard anything. Nothing.

It's almost like he has disappeared off the face of this earth.

5 months have now past. No new leads. Nothing.

Annabeth is now completely indulged in her search, and I'm sticking to the water.

Percy. The demigod. My brother. Annabeth's boyfriend. The saver of Olympus. Is gone. I didn't even get to say goodbye.