Hᴀᴡᴋɪɴs ɴᴇᴡᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ²⁵

Phoebe had simply never felt better, she felt like her life was almost together she had a boyfriend a somewhat steady job and mostly some good friends

Okay maybe it wasn't as great as she thought, the only real good thing at the moment was Eddie who she was still yet to tell people about.

She couldn't wait to tell everyone but Steve was avoiding her like the plague, avoiding any shift with her and not answering her calls. Lucille didn't even call to wish her a happy birthday and Nancy was always at work.

Robin was perfect as always, her little perfect Robin but she couldn't tell Robin because then Robin would tell Steve and she wanted to tell everyone her newest life accomplishment together.

Eddie was adamant on telling the hellfire club first so he could boast about the fact he actually had a girlfriend that wasn't in a fantasy game, she was a real life person and she was Phoebe freakin' Wheeler.

Back in Black blasted throughout her room considering she assumed she was home alone, she was very mistaken when her younger brother burst through her room practically ripping the record player from the cabinet, he was seething.

"You've ruined my life! Why are always such a inconsiderate bitch for!" He yelled through the room.

oh shit ok, Eddie had finally told them he told them and left Phoebe to pick up the pieces of her clearly distraught brother. She had everything planned out she knew that once Eddie announced the news he would have pent up anger bubbling inside of him until he was dropped off home.

She sat up swinging her legs over her bed reciting everything in her head before she babbled on.

"Okay Michael. So when two adults yes adults like one another they kiss? Yes they kiss and then they start dating.." She paused soon realising the look on her brothers face had turned from pure anger to utter confusion and thats when she realises he didnt actually know, he was in fact talking about her subbing in for Jeff next week at the campaign so he could go on a 'date' with Laurie Cindman.

"Wait!!" He laughed waving his hands around "You and Eddie.. Kissed? Your together like boyfriend and girlfriend together?! like me and El together?!"

"Yeah well .. Yeah we are but its a little different to you and El because you know your both very young and yeah.. im going to stop talking. Okay get the anger out Mike so i can now rest in peace." She flattened back down completely embarrassed.

"I will literally kill you, like strangle you, suffocate you in your sleep i dont care!!" He huffed.

"PHOEBE AND EDDIE ARE TOGETHER?!" She heard a yell from downstairs oh this is seriously not good, really, really not good.