V⁻Mᴀɴ⁴⁰

Warning - SMUT
I have never wrote smut before so that's a warning in itself 👀

 This is what real undeniable fear felt like, rifling through cassette tapes and vinyls like her life depended on it - it didn't

Her sisters did; Nancy was going to die without a song and Phoebe was consumed by guilt as she flicked through the Abba vinyl that she had hidden under Eddies bed.

"This is not good..." She stopped frozen in fear as she heard Steve's desperate pleads for help, she sucked in a breath her heart hammering in her chest as she continued flicking through not finding the song she desired.

She had never felt fear like this, not even when she was in the prison herself or when she found out Lucille had died. This was all different, this was her sister, her twin sister; Nancy was a big part of her life, they did everything together and now she had spent all of her time with Eddie not sparing her sister a second glance, she couldn't lose her not when she hadn't told her she loved her in a very long time.

"This is music!!!!" She heard the scream loud and clear the sound of her boyfriends frustrated tone breaking her sudden trance, she jumped off of the bed rushing to the room they were all located in watching Eddie stand hands on his hips a Iron Maiden cassette in hand.

"Could you imagine her rocking out to Iron Maiden, Eddie? It's music yes, just not Nancys type of music" She frowned taking the cassette from his hand "Where is the Abba cassettes i left here?"

"Uh... In the van. Which is not here." Eddie mumbled.

Frantic screaming pulled them out of their frenzied trance, she threw the cassette to the bed running to the gate her sister weakly smiling back at her.

"Oh holy shit."

~~~

Holding each other had never felt so surreal, Phoebe refused to let go of her sister for a few minuets just clutching onto her terrified of letting go. She really thought she was going to be gone especially after Eddie mentioned that the only cassettes that would save her sister were in the van.

Once they did let each other go Steve had grabbed her a glass of water complaining the whole time about Eddies messy uncoordinated kitchen while Eddie himself ruffled through cupboards for bandages.

Luckily he had some left over from when Phoebe cut herself on the glass in the science department, she was now discarding of her jeans as Eddie walked through with a wet towel.

"Sit" He ordered, she blushed lightly sitting on the end of Wayne's bed, he kneeled infront of her lifting her leg up to get clear access of the wound.

He lightly dabbed the towel against the dried blood "Fuck"

"Hurt huh?" He whispered winced himself as he patted the towel back down "Gotta be a good girl and sit real still for me ok sweetheart?"