07 SLEEPING BEAUTY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   ☀︎   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☀︎ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"UGHHH... WHERE AM I?" shoyo looked around but he couldn't see anything as any source of light was no where to be found.

it was dark outside, he could only assume that it was very late at night. quickly, he realized he was still in his suit, and he had his mask on his face. but it was lifted halfway, only covering the bridge of his nose and above.

'i took it off... my mask. i know i did.'

shoyo turned to the side and just barely saw the figure of a lamp so he switched the lights on and jolted in realization—

"aHhH-"

—that there was someone else in the room with him.

what terrified him even more was that it was y/n, and with further inspection he recognized that he was at her house. in his suit. and thankfully his mask aswell.

except... no. forget it. he'd worry about that later.

the girl was seated in a chair next to the bed he laid was laid upon, resting her head on the side of the bed, sleeping peacefully.

well, she was, until she slowly woke up due to the fact that she was a light sleeper and shoyo, wasn't exactly quiet.

the boy panicked, he wondered if she had seen him without his mask. he also questioned why he had bandages on his shoulder and abdomen where the rips in his suit were.

"huh," y/n blinked and sat up, squinting her eyes at the boy in front of her, "oh!"

she then realized what was going on and placed her elbow on the bed, resting her chin on her palm.

"good morning, sleeping beauty, how'd you rest?" she smirked with her tired eyes and stared right into his own eyes, refusing to break the eye contact.

shoyo deepened his voice —terribly attempting to cover his real one— so that she wouldn't notice it was him, "good, thank you. who are you, and why am I here?"

"oh— please, cut the act sho. i know it's you."

"who? i do not know what you are talking about. answer my question."

"riiight right right right, im y/n. you are here because i found you while you were knocked out. now calm down, i'm gonna call my good friend over here, he's usually up at this hour anyways."