12 GRADUATION

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   ☀︎   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈➤ ❝ ...YES.

that was more than enough permission for him to do what he'd wished for for years. he was gentle as he placed his lips onto yours and kissed you passionately.

you were more than flustered but you returned the gesture desperately. you were scared to lose shoyo everyday, which was reasonable since he his life was at risk everyday.

but that fear was pushed in the back of your mind as you kissed, until you broke for air.

"don't worry about me. i'll be back, everyday. i'm not going anywhere..."

as you rested your forehead on his you bit your lip nervously before nodding slightly, "okay... i'm trusting you."

he smiled and kissed you deeply one more time before backing away and grinning, "i'll see you tomorrow, don't miss me too much!"

you laughed, "shut up!"

he chuckled and jumped out of the window, not giving up anytime to worry before he swung by and left to do whatever it was he did at this late hour.

you sighed and laid back onto your bed, giggling about the previous event and touching your lips.

"so stupid."

you had like shoyo since your first year of school after being friends with him for a while, he was so sweet and selfless and funny and you couldn't find a single flaw about him.

he was basically the sunshine after a rainy day, you could never stay mad at him for the life of you and you found it hard to go too long without seeing him. shoyo was your light, and if that light had gone out, you'd go crazy.

it's been about 2-3 years since you realized how much you liked him, the both of you will be graduating in less than a year.

time has flown by drastically and you don't know what to do after school. yū has told you that if you don't have a plan by the time graduation happens you could move in with him, and you decided you would take him up on that offer.

☀︎

7 MONTHS LATER

"where the hell is he..." you muttered impatiently.

you held a graduation cap and gown folded across your arms, it was shoyo's.

as per usual, he was late. graduation started in less than 5 minutes and your boyfriend was swinging out and about to fight crime once again.

you hoped it wouldn't take long, missing his own graduation would have been unfortunate on many different levels. he just barely made it out of highschool, the only reason his grades were decent was because he -oddly enough-  actually enjoyed chemistry, therefore excelled in it. and additionally you would help him get his work done in any other class every night so he wouldn't fail.