13 SPIDER-MAN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   ☀︎   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☀︎ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈➤ ❝ WHY?

blood poured from shoyo's abdomen. the man responsible was furious as he was being restrained.

spider-man had successfully unarmed the villain, and he was now being taken away by enforcement.

of course, with a heart as big as shoyo's, killing someone for justice would never even be considered. even as he himself was being killed.

"answer me! why would go that far, why do you care so much! all of this... risking your life... saving other people... just for a woman that makes you happy? don't give me that bullshit! tell me! tell me the truth!"

shoyo was up on his knees, clutching his heavy wound. crimson liquid was flowing down one of his ears, his head, his abdomen, his shoulder, and his knees.

his suit was torn terribly, holes surrounding especially where his wounds were. and since he didn't have a mask, everyone could tell he could feel the impact of the pain that he could previously feel due to adrenaline.

"i am many things... but a liar... is not... one of them... i save the world to make her proud... see her smile."

the villain froze before scowling, "this ain't some fairytale, snap out of it! look at this place! love doesn't exist! how far are you willing to go for something so cliché?!"

shoyo let out a breathy laugh, "...for her? anything."

and he finally collapsed before the villain could yell at him any further. he was placed into a vehicle as experts rushed to shoyo and brought him to a hospital.

that was were he took his last breath.

☀︎

SPIDER-MAN'S FACE REVEALED IN TRAGEDY.

DEAD ONLY HOURS AFTER GRADUATION.

CRIME FIGHTING HERO = EX-VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR

you mourned for hours.

days. weeks. months.

years.

you heart was dreadful, you felt empty.

the only one you had ever truly learned to love was dead.

he always fulfilled his promise, but of course, when it most mattered, he couldn't. 

how inconvenient.

this was just your luck.

you supposed peter was not the only one who needed to cope.

the two of you stuck by each other like glue from then on, it was odd how you suddenly found comfort in a boy 8 years younger than you.

but the 11 year old old needed someone to look up to, and you promised yourself to live up to the job.