S W E A T

QUINN.

{"Curiosity is the lust of the mind"

-Thomas Hobbes}

I'm honestly really am surprised. I've never seen a girl with a body this good. I'm fighting off the urges to touch her, run my hands all over her body. Kiss her deeply and don't stop until I've lost all my breath.

Lust. That's what I'm feeling.

I felt Jo start to play with my hair as she brought her face down to mine. My breathing started going haywire. I looked down at her gray sports bra then at her abs before I looked back up into her brown eyes. She kissed the side of cheek close to my neck. It sounded so unreal and tv like, like it shouldn't have come from my mouth but it did. It was a weak moan. My hand touched her body like a reflex. She keeping kissing that spot for awhile, as she did moans keep falling out my lips. Then she stopped and whispered in my ear:

"I think I found you're sweet spot"

I felt my body almost shaking at her touch when she slide her hands from me. I looked over at her and saw her putting her shirt back on.

"What are you doing?" I asked her

"Going to gym. Wouldn't wanna be late."

Then just like that she was out of the locker room, leaving me wet and hot.

"Quinn are you okay? You've been acting really weird lately" Holly said as we sat down at the mall food center.

"I'm fine." I answered truthfully

"Are you sure? I mean if you're pregnant I'm not gonna judge you and plus I know some really good abortion place that'll help you out" Courtney said pushing her bleach blonde hair back.

"Courtney I'm not pregnant. I'm jus- I'm fine guys really. I'm fine" I said biting into my pizza

"Okay. Well on Fridays there's this party at Peters house and I heard that he's super into you and maybe he could be the one to pop your sweet cherry" Courtney said then winked at me.

I don't like boys.

"I'll go to the party but no popping from Peter."

I may feel like I don't like boys but I don't think I'm completely sure. Maybe getting a poping from Peter might clear my mind.

*********************************************************

The alcohol is flying everywhere. I'm so drunk that I'm falling over my own feet. I'm just trying to find Peter. God it would be so much easier if there wasn't so many people here. I keep walking though the crowds of sweaty people and occasionally getting hit on. I felt someone grab my ass. I turned to see who did it and its a girl with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She's very attractive.

"You should be coming home with me tonight." She said with a wink.

"No thanks." I replied and keep walking.

Finally I found Peter leaning against a wall talking to some girl. I ran up to him without thinking, just letting the alcohol control my body.

"Kiss me." I grabbed onto his shirt trying to keep my balance.

"W-what?" He asked a little scared

Did I scare him? I thought he wanted me like Courtney said.

"Just kissss meee" I said falling over my words.

I began to feel nauseous. The room felt like I was on a boat. I looked up at Peter then bam I started throwing up on him. I couldn't stop it, it just keep coming. Then I stopped. He looked at me with a grossed out expression. He pushed me off of him and ran to the bathroom. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Holly. I felt tears roll down my face as I felt her gently arms wrap around me.

"Come on I'll take you home." Her gently voice said to me as she began lead me out the house.

When I got home I took a long hot shower. I felt so stupid. Why did I do that? Why did I throw myself at him like that? Am I that desperate to be straight that I have to make fool of myself? God I'm such idiot. I started to cry into my pillow. I'm probably gonna be called slut now at school, oh God what about Peter what is he gonna say to me? He is gonna call me out on it and make the whole school hate me for my dumb ass mistakes. Oh no Jo. What about her, will she understand? Or will she break up with me and hate me forever? I mean she still hasn't told me about California maybe I don't have to tell her about Peter.

I'm such a shitty person.

My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID to Jo's name pop up on the screen. I ignored it. I don't think I can handle talking to anyone right now. It keep ringing and ringing. I grabbed my phone and answered it

"What!?!" I yelled.

"Thank god you answer.Look I need you to get Dads car and come and get me. I'm on blur lane, make it fast.Please I'm in a lot of trouble and have very little time." My brothers voice said filled with fear.

"Aideen what's going on?" I asked trying to put on my clothes as fast a possible.

"I'll tell you later. Just hurry up and get here" that's the last thing he said before the line went dead.

____

Okay I hope you guys like it but I gotta question

Who's your favorite character so far?

COMMENT.

VOTE

3 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.