H E R

Quinn.

{"I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it."

- Alice Walker}

I wiped away my tear trying not to look so hopeless. I gave her my strongest smile.

"I'm fine." I lied.

She squinted her eyes at me then dropped her cigarette. She came a little closer to me as she spoke

"What happened to your lip?"

None of your beeswax. I wanted to say but I didn't. She ran a hand through her long lilac colored hair to push it out her face. Her features are so soft, she looks so innocent but the way she is dressed says 'danger. Keep away.' I realized that she was waiting for a response so I quickly answered.

"N-Nothing"

"Doesn't look like nothing" she said.

She gave me a weak smile as she reached out to touch my face to examine my lip. I backed away.

"Who are you?" I asked her sincerely.

She politely backed away and slowly put her hand down. I kinda felt uneasy.

"I'm Josephine. But you can call me Jo." She said then put her hand out for me to shake. I took it.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Quinn."

When we let go of hands her eyes seemed to sparkle. She is very attractive I bet guys must be falling at her feet. I felt the alcohol rushing to my head.

"But seriously what happened? I'm guessing you didn't get into a bar fight, you don't seem like the type." Jo laughed to herself.

"You don't know that. I could have you never know. You don't know me! Well guess what miss Jo I did, I got into a big fight . You think this is bad" I pointed to my lip.

"You should have seen the other guy."

For some reason I felt I really mad. Then she laughed a cute little laugh.

"Whats so funny!?" I asked her kinda upset that she laughed. I don't think I'm a really funny person.

"I would love to see you get into a fight." She said with a smirk.

Is she flirting with me? Oh god she's lesbian. Figures.

"You're lesbian aren't you?" I blurted out.

She stopped laughing and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Very."

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Well I'm not." I said back. I'm very positive about it.

Jo shrugged her shoulder then said: "okay fine by me. You're not that cute anyways."

I gasped. Is she serious? Then she started walking off.

"Wait!" I yelled at her.

She didn't listen she just keep walking down the street. I found myself looking at her ass for some reason, but even stranger I enjoyed it.

"Oh. My. God! Quinn are you okay? I swear I will kill him" I hear my friend Courtney say coming from out the party.

"I'm fine." I said with a smile.

"No your not. Your in trauma." Holly said hugging me. I laughed a little.

"Come on. Where taking you home so that you can plan how to break up with that asshole." Courtney said as we walked to her car.

"It was an accident though." I said opening the car door.

"Shut up Quinn. I don't wanna hear any of that bullcrap." Holly said sitting in the passenger seat.

I rolled my eyes sitting in the back seat feeling like at little kid.

***************************************************

"Quinn if this is about what happened at the party I already told you I'm sorry." Zac said looking down at me.

I'm leaning on my locker looking up at he's sad blue  eyes. Zac is the kinda guy you would expect to be a surfer with his white blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes and an amazing tan.

"I think we just need some time apart." I said to him.

He groaned then said.

"If that's what you want then fine. You have all the space you need" then he walked off.

I didn't even really care though honestly. Its not like I fell in love with him or anything like that. I never even really found him that attractive, I only dated him because my friends said that I should. I probably sound like a heartless bitch, maybe I am. Maybe I'm not capable of love at all. I mean if you look back at my history I never really liked any of the guys I dated, I just dated them because Holly and Courtney said so. Or maybe I just haven't found the right guy yet. Whatever.

I walked into my first period class and the first thing I saw was purple hair. Look what the cat dragged in.

___

A/N

Has anyone seen the new emijos lol. I have and I think they are pretty neat. Anyways

Vote.

Comment.