H O T

JO.
{" Cut the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl."
- Julie Anne Peters}

I gave Quinn the directions to my house as I made sure that everything in my room is clean and put together. I made some fingers sandwiches and
some sweet tea, she may not think she's lesbian or may not be sure but I can still give her the experience of dating a girl. I was putting my hair into a braid as I heard my door bell go off. I ran downstairs and opened the front door to see my soon to be hot girlfriend.

"Are you from the ghetto? Because I'm about to ghetto of dat ass." I said to her.

She automatically started laughing.

"Are you serious Jo?" Quinn said

I smiled at her then said

"Of course I'm serious."

I let her inside of my house. We sat down in the kitchen at the island.

"So have you made your mind up yet?" I asked her as she put on of the sandwiches in her mouth.

Once she was done chewing she looked up at me and spoke.

"I'm not really sure. But how do you plan on helping me?"

I walked over to her and I watched as she stiffened. I put my hand onto her hip and her breathing hitched. I watched her as she bit her bottom lip. That on movement made me wanna take her right here and right now, but I remembered that she's confused and I have to be a good girl.

"Don't do that." I said to her

Her eyebrows came together as she asked:

"Don't do what?"

"Bit your lip because it literally drives me crazy"

She looked down and pushed some hair behind her ear. She must have thought I couldn't see it, but she bit her lip again.

Oh fuck being a good girl.

I picked her up and put her on the kitchen island. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Jo what are you doing?" She asked as I slipped my hand on her ass.

"I told you not to do it again but you did it." I said into her ear.

I kissed along her neck and she shivered. I reached up her shirt and cupped her brest over her bra. I felt her grip onto my head as she let out a moan.

"Wait Jo." She almost moaned.

I pulled my lips away from her neck and looked up at her still massaging her right brest.

"Yes?" I said back to her.

Her eyes are closed and her hands are gripping the counter.

"If you want me to stop I'll stop." I said as I started to pull my hand out of her shirt

She quickly pulled my hand back and looked me in the eyes

"No I don't want you to stop. Its just that I wanna clarify some things before we continue. And also I think it would be better if maybe we went to your room... for sanitary reasons."

I smiled at her

"You're so cute. But go ahead what do you wanna 'clarify'?"

She took a breath before she spoke.

"Are we dating now?"

I pushed some of my hair out my face.

"Are you asking or telling?"

She bit her lip then smiled.

"I guess I could be telling."

I picked her up. I carried her up the stairs, when I got to my bedroom door she lighty bit my back. I loved how it felt. I opened my door and laid her down on my bed. She's so beautiful. Her blonde hair and spread out around her head, her cheeks are full with little freckles. She's perfection. I crawled on top of her and looked at her silver blue eyes then I looked at her genuine smile. I bent down to her lips and kissed her. If I could stop time and just live in this moment forever I would. I want to know this girl. Quinn. I wanna know everything about her. What she dreams about, what makes her scared. I wanna know everything. But right now what I really wanna know is how she tastes. Is she sweet? How loud can I make her scream? Will I be able to please her? Ha of course I will.

Her shirt is off and throw across the room somewhere. I went to unclip her bra but she stopped me.

"Wait. Can we just touch outside of the closet for right now?" She asked.

I kissed her softly on her lips.

"Of course we can."

Once our heavy make out session was over I went to the bathroom to cool off. I splashed some water onto my face and took deep breaths. When I came out Quinn was sitting on my bed looking really uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" I asked her running a hand throw my hair.

"N-Nothing" she said back.

She's a really bad liar. My phone started ringing before I could say anything. I grabbed it off my nightstand and pressed the answer button

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey this is jeff. We have you're car ready so you can pick it up tonight or tomorrow."

"I'm more than capable of getting my baby tonight"

"Alright see you later then" the man said before I hang up.

"Do you have a car?" I asked Quinn.

"Um, y-yeah I d-do." She answered.

Why is she acting so werid.

----
A/N

This was probably the most boring chapter ever, but the next one will be better I promise

Vote.

Comment.

4 comments for the next chapter.