T R O U B L E

QUINN
{"The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection"
- Thomas Hobbes}

When I got into the car the heavy metal came blasting through the radio. I quickly turned it off and got in.

It took me 30 minutes to get to Blur lane going as fast as the speed limit aloud me. When I got there I looked all over for my brother but I couldn't find him. Then bam somone slamed into the car door I jumped along with my heart, but then I saw it was my brother. I unlocked the passenger door and let him in. He slumped down in the seat.

"Are you o-"

"Jesus, just drive the damn car Quinn" My brother said cutting me off.

I put the car back in drive and drove off. The car ride was quite and it was absolutely killing me. I looked over at him and I noticed he has a hickey on his neck and a black eye. When we got home I almost yelled at him.

"What the fuck happened back there?"

Aideen sat down on the couch and I sat next to him. He laid his head the cushion. I tapped my fingers on my lap impatiently.

"Are you gonna tell me?" I asked

He took a deep breath before he spoke

"Apparently Krystal has a boyfriend. A really big muscular boyfriend. He walked in on us you know..." he pointed to his neck "and he got really upset."

My brother is a actually good looking guy, beside that fact that he is probably the scrawniest kid you would ever meet. I looked at his black eye and pointed to it.

"So then he gave you that shiner."

"No, no. When I was sneaking into Krystal's room I slipped and hit my eye on her keyboard." He said with ease.

He let out a long breath

"I'm so stupid to think that a girl like Krystal would ever actually be into to me. But I didn't expect her to be into guy's that look like bears either."

I laughed at him then gave him a hug. Slowly he started to hug me back.

"Its okay Aideen I'm sure that you'll find someone perfect for you."

"You too little sis."

********************************************************

I was walking in the hallway when I felt someone pull me. I felt my heart fall to my stomach and back up to my chest. I was then dragged into the janitors closet. Then the light above me turned on to reveal purple hair and a genuine smile. Jo.

"Oh my god you almost gave me a heart attack." I said to her.

"Why haven't you talked to me all weekend?" She asked me stepping closer to me. Her smile slowly started to disappear.

"I- I-i" the words I was trying to from weren't coming out.

"I- I-i what? Better be a good excuse" She said putting her hand on my waist, pulling me to her.

I can feel her cold breath falling on to my sweet spot. Making me shiver. My hands flung to her body but she pushed them back down onto the wall. I gasped as her lips moved across my neck as she spoke.

"Whats wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

I bit my lip trying to keep my cool. I'm starting to think that she doesn't care about why I didn't call or text her over the weekend. I'm actually kinda gald that she isn't because then I might have been forced to spill the beans about the party and Peter. She pulled her face from my neck and pulled me closer to her as she looked at my lips.

"Thats six times today." She said

"What?"

"Thats six times today that you've bitten your lip. I'm being really good about not tearing your clothes off, but you're making it really hard."

I didn't even realize I was doing it. I quickly stopped and looked up into her brown eyes. I wonder if I have sex with Jo will that help me understand myself? Like if I don't like I'll know for sure that I'm straight and that I was just going through a phase. Right? I'm not lesbian, I'm just going through a phase.... a phase I just happen to like a lot. I felt her kiss my lips, it was short.

"We better get to class. Wouldn't want to miss the beautiful lessons about the female reproductive system" Jo said with wink. With that we were off to health class.

After school I stood at my locker waiting for Jo, but instead Aideen came running up to me. When he got to me he looked behind him and saw Jo. He looked at her with pure disgust. Then he looked back at me.

"I'm talking you home" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me.

"What why?" I asked almost panicking.

"Because I'm your big brother and its my job."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm perfectly fine with walking home myself." I said trying to pull myself from him.

By the time I was free from him we were already in the parking lot. I groaned and just got into the car. Aideen started the car and drove out the parking lot before looking over at me and speaking:

"I want you to stay away from the new girl."

____
A/N

What do you ya'll think about Quinn's brother?

Comment.

Vote.

3 comments for the next chapter.