T R U T H

Quinn

{"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles"

-Sun Tuz}

The drive back to the house was painfully quite. I keep trying to ask Aideen about what he's talking about but he keep quite. As soon as we got to the house I yelled at him:

"Tell me what you know."

Aideen turned around on his heels and looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Why do you wanna know so bad? You don't talk to her right."

I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest before I spook.

"No. I don't even know her... I just think maybe it would be good for me to know."

He walked to the kitchen and I followed behind him. When we got to the counter he looked me in the eyes

"That new girl she may seem all inoccent but the truth is...." he paused

"Spit it out!"

"She killed her uncle." The words came out his mouth so fast and harsh.

My Jo would never do that he must have gotten the wrong person.

"W-what?" I stuttered

"The new girl is a murder. Her and her parents moved her from California so that she wouldn't be sent to jail" Aideen said.

I felt my heart sink down to my ass. This must be some dumbass rumor.

"How do you know for sure?" I asked him

"If you don't believe me look at this"

He reached over behind him and grabbed his lap top. I reached out and grabbed it from him. Like always he was right, my bother was never really the one to tell lies or make up stories. On the lap top was all of Jo's 'personal information' it didn't exactly say Jo had done the crime but it sure of hell made it seem like she did. No wonder she was being all secretive about California. Do other people know? Will Jo get caught? Did she really do this? I keep reading and found out that a couple years before she supposably killed her uncle that she was sent to a nut houes. Will her parents be sent to jail for helping her get away from the feds? Will I be sent to jail for not telling? Will I be able to tell? Who will I tell? Who would I tell?

I felt my phone get a message. I put down the lap top and looked at my phone.

Jo>

Hey. Do you think you could maybe hang out tonight?

I stood there looking at the message. Everything that I feel for her has changed. The trust that I have for her is slowly disappearing.

"Quinn? Quinn!?!" I realized that my brother has been calling my name

I looked up at his bule eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need to lay down." I lied.

I went upstairs to my room and throw myself on my bed. Then my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and saw Jo's caller id. I slowly pressed the answer button.

"Hello?"

-----
A / N

Okay I'm sorry it took so long to write this but I had a lot of stuff going on for school so ummm yeah lol I hope you all liked it

COMMENT

VOTE.

6 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER