A C T I O N

QUINN.

{"Open up my eyes and
Tell me who I am
Let me in on all your secrets
No inhibition, no sin"}

- Calvin Harris.

We stumbled into Jo's house with our bodies pressed together and lips mushed as one. I heard loud barking making me pull away and snap my head to the sound.

I saw a big golden retriever wagging his tail happily. Manny. The cutest dog ever. If I wasn't so high on my girlfriend I probably would have bent down and said hi to him. Jo pulled my attention back to her by pushing her lips onto my neck, this only caused Manny to bark some more. Probably from the lack of attention he was getting.

I shut out his barking and focused on my girlfriend and the heavy throbbing between my legs. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around her waist as she pulled me upstairs. As soon as we got to her door she pushed it open and throw me on her bed. I leant up on my elbows as I looked at the girl standing in front me.

My girlfriend closed the door of her bedroom making sure no one could entire or leave. (Not that I would ever wish to leave.) She ever so slowly walked over to me as I made myself comfortable on her fluffy light brown sheets. My eyes looked up to Jo as she stood at the side of the bed and looked at me with her eyebrows drawn together. Her hand reached out and rubed my exposed skin at the hem of my shirt. My skin melted at her touch, she tugged at my shirt asking for me to take it off and I did. All she had to do was point at my tight skirt and I started pulling it off.

Jo climb on top of me and looked me in the eyes before she said:

"I wanna make sweet love to you, Quinn. I wanna make you feel my love, I wanna make you feel loved and wanted. In the future and everyday of your life I wanna spoil you with anything you could ever want." I held her beautiful face in my hands as my heart started pounding in my ears.

"All I want is you Josephine." I said using her full name.

She responded by pressing her lips on mine. I felt her teeth catch my bottom lip then she gently sucked on it causing my heart to beat faster. I felt like it might just bust out my chest as I felt her hands slid against my skin. When she pulled away she trailed kisses down the slope between my brest. She made sure that no part of my skin was left unkissed.

When I felt her breath on my sensitive girl flesh it caused my whole body to shiver. I couldn't take the waiting anymore.

"Please, Jo."

I felt her mouth clamp over my flesh over my pink panties. Then she pulled away.

"Did I mention how good you look in pink?" She asked in a sexy raspy voice giving me an automatic eargasms.

Then she started pulling down my panties and that's when I made eye contact with her. My eyes were stuck on hers and couldn't look away. When she pulled them all the way down her tongue flicked at my sensitive pearl never looking away from my eyes. I could feel my core start to bubble and boil at the sensation. Then all of a sudden she stopped and her tongue started to move up my body until she was back up to my face.

I gave my girlfriend a confused glare. Then I watched her as she sat up on bed with her head resting on the headboard.

"Come, sit on my lap" Jo said making a come here gesture. I did as I was told and sat on her lap facing her.

I couldn't help myself. I attached my lips to her's as I moved my hips against her. She pulled away from the kiss so that she could remove her shirt and sport's bra.

Oh, God.

I kinda just looked at her body in awe. Her beautiful soft abs and dragon tattoo, ugh and her brest. They may be small but there so cute and they fit her well with the rest of her body. Jo's lips were then reattached to mine moving in perfect sync. I moaned into her sweet mouth as her finger rubed against my hardened gem. I buried my face into her neck as I felt her soft fingers slipped into my entrance. My hips started moving uncontrollably as my nails stabed into her skin leaving red marks all over her back and arms. I'm pretty sure that it hurts her but she doesn't seem to care.

"Mmmm... mmm.. I love you so much- don't stop." I moaned breathlessly against her neck. She pushed my closer to her and our chest mushed together.

Then I pulled back a little to look into my girlfriends beautiful brown eyes. I focused right on her, the amount of passion and intimacy that we held in that state almost sent me over the edge. It didn't take long until I eventually did.

Wave after wave, after wave keep rolling over me. Its like I've lost all the air that was in my lungs and all my sanity. I was a woman possessed with a world of pleasure, something that no one could stop. My body then began to shut down and become limp in the arms of my lover.

Jo gently brushed my hair with her hand before she laid me down on her bed. The girl pulled me close into her arms and kissed the crown of my head.

"Please, don't ever leave me. I don't think I could handle losing you." That was the last thing I heard before the angle of sleep took over me.

~~
The next morning I woke up with the energy of a track runner. I threw on one of Jo's shirts and made my way to her kitchen. When I got there I almost had a heart attack. The man looked up at me from his coffee in utter confusement.

"Well, you're definitely not my daughter." The man said with a grin that kinda resembles Jo's.

"I-I uh...um, I- Good morning." I said awkwardly feeling the blood rush to my face in embarrassment.

____
A/N

Y'all take forever to comment but its whatever lol. I honestly couldn't wait for this chapter so I just had to put it up today soooo please show me what you think about it :))) and also I apologize for my crappy 'steamy scene' writing but I honestly really tried. Anyways please

COMMENT.

VOTE.