F O R E V E R

QUINN.

{"There must be a stronger foundation than mere friendship or sexual attraction. Unconditional love, agape love, will not be swayed by time or circumstances."

-Stephen Kendrick}

The basement door slamed open. I jumped up and saw Sage running to me.

"I called the police and they are on their way." She said untying my hands. Once I was free I huged her tight.

"Thank you."

"Come one lets go quickly. We can stand outside and wait for them." I nodded my head. She led me upstairs where I heard yelling.

"What's going on?" Sage tried to pull me away.

"Nothing love, lets go outside." I would have listened but I heard more screaming this time more painful. I ran to the noise and saw Jo.

She had a knife in her hand she's going carzy stabing Able. Over and over blood hits her on the face as it spils on the floor. His body is completely mutilated and disfigured. God there is just so much blood and guts all over the place. For the first time I was actually scared of her.

"J-Jo" I said trying to take in the scene but it was like my mind wouldn't let me process it. Jo turned and looked at me and her face filled with fear. She scurried away from the body slipping and sliding in the blood, she backed herself up against a cabinet. Jo put her hands on the sides of her face with the knife still clenched in her hand as she began to rock herself back and forth.

"I-I didn't, no no no no. I couldn't have. No..No!!! No, no. Please God no." Tears came down her face as she banged her hand on her head. She kept doing as if trying to knock the memory from her head. I ran over to her slipping a little on the blood. I took the knife from her hand throwing it on the floor and she began to scream:

"I'M A MONSTER!" I brought her into my arms and cradled her like a baby. My heart would break from each tear that fell from her eyes. She clung herself onto my body but sharp pain came from my ribs causing me to flinch.

Police sirens were blaring outside. We helped each other up and walked out the house hand and hand. About three cops car stood outside with my bother and dad. I turned and looked at Jo her eyes still look distance and sad. In that moment I didn't care if they're where a whole bunch of people looking at us including my family, all I cared about was my girlfriends wellbeing. I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her, she kissed back. When I pulled away I whispered to her:

"It's all over."

That night I told my Dad that I should stay with Jo for the night. He said it was fine and understood that I was doing the right thing. Jo's parents weren't home but promised they would be in the morning. I guess that's what's it's like to have two very wealthy and successful people for parents.

When we got to the house Jo said nothing. We just undressed and took a warm shower together. In the shower Jo would scan my body for cuts and scrub the dirt away from them. The water washed away all the pain and thorw it away in the drain as the soap dissolved all of the filth. I put on one of Jo's shirts and laid in her bed, she sat by the window and puffed on a cigarette. I'm hundred percent worried about her, I mean I've never seen her act out like that. Violent. So violent and now she's acting as if she's just doesn't wanna believe the world exists.

I rolled over on my side to stare at her.

"Come spoon me." I said to her. Her brown eyes looked at me and throw the butt out the window. Her warm arms wrapped around me as I nuzzled my face in her chest.

"You don't have to worry about me you know." She spoke kissing the middle of my head.

"How can I not?" She pulled me closer to her.

"Just don't okay, as long as you're here I'm fine." I looked into her brown eyes then she kissed my lips softly. She just lingered on my lips sending electricity down my spine. "I love you so much."

"I know. I love you too."

Two years later.

"Fuck! Yes!" I said choking on my moans as I hit my climax. Jo rolled off me then hugged my body close to her's.

Over the past two years me and Jo have gone through more than any other couple has gone through. We had to face trial of rather Jo was gonna be sent to jail and thank goodness she wasn't and they saw it as self defense. Sage was sent to jail for five years for helping with a kidnapping. The worst thing that has happened for us is Abel's funeral and Jo dealing with being an alcoholic and many panic attacks. It was really hard but I had to make sure that I stay strong for her. I've also officially came out as well has Jo. Now we're in college and we share an apartment together.

I lay trying to pull my breathing together as Jo plays with my hair. "You wanna go again?" She ask.

I looked at her in disbelief before I said: "That was our fifth round. How do you have so much energy?"

She gave me her famous confident grin. "You're my motivation to keep me going as long as I'm looking at you I'll never get tired of making love to you." She puts her hand on my stomach making invisible circles with her fingertips. I smile at her then put her dark brown hair in between my fingers. Sometimes I miss the purple.

"Okay fine, but this time I wanna top." I said rolling her over on her back.

"Mmm... I love it when you top." I laughed at her shaking my head.

-
Once we finished up I let Jo go sleep while I make us some breakfast. (Not like I didn't just eat. Wink wink.) I started to work around the kitchen when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I swiveled around to see Jo holding a little black velvet box then she got on her knee.

Oh god is this really happening ?

" Quinn Maria Evans you have been with me through pretty much everything. When I thought I was going to lose you and everything you showed me that you weren't going to give up on me. You showed me what love is and how it feels to be loved. I want a future with you I want forever with you. So now I ask will you marry me?" She opened the little black velvet box and inside sat the most beautiful ring of them all.

Before I could get too emotional I said the answer that only felt right.

THE END.

______
A/N

Who wants a sequel?

VOTE.

COMMENT.