P U R P L E

Quinn

{"Gorgeous hair is the best revenge"

- Ivana Trump}

You can hear from two blocks away MC Hammer 'can't touch this' that's how loud the music is. I'm wearing an outfit that Courtney picked out from me. Very bad idea, my shirt three sizes to small and my shorts are barley covering my ass. I had to fight with her about my cowboy boots and my sweater. Janae has a house bigger than my future and that's saying a lot base on the things that I'm planning. Holly tapped my arm so I looked at her.

"Don't worry to much about the outfit. Trust me by the time you get tipsy you won't care about your clothes."

I smiled then said "Thanks Holly"

And just like always she was right. I found myself dancing along to the music

If your girl wanna play let her go, so let her go la la la

I felt someone come up behind me

Hey baby girl what you doing tonight, I wanna see what you got in store, hey baby

The person grabbed my hips as I move them to the beat

Giving it your all when your dancing on me, I wanna see if you want some more, hey baby.

I keep enjoying myself not giving a shit. This is what I've been missing all my life, it was wroth the wait.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!!" Someone yelled from across the room.

I automatically recognized the voice. Zac. My boyfriend. Shit. Shit. Shit! He came running towards the guy then boom. Just like that Zac had hit him and the guy I was dancing with hit the ground. Zac got on top of him and started pounding on the guy. This is crazy. I stood there almost frozen in time all I can hear is bam bam bam. The sound of zac's hand connecting to his face.

"Zac stop" I choked out. Almost a whisper.

"Stop it! Zac stop!" I yelled this time as loud as I could. I went over to pull him off but he swung back and hit me across the face. Sharp pain went all over my face as i fall back on the floor. The music stopped. Everyone stopped. They were all looking at me then back at Zac. He came towards me and reached his hand out. I flinched.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled and got onto my feet.

I ran out of the party and into the street. I felt tears roll from my eyes as I felt a sharp sting on my lip. I touched it and found that I was bleeding. Then I really started crying, like a big baby.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked.

I didn't recognize the voice so I turned around. It's was a girl. She's beautiful. Her hair is purple and wavy it flows all the way down to her waist. Her eyes are dark brown like big creamy tootsie rolls. She's wearing a Guns and Roses t shirt with black ripped jeans. She has a cigarette in her left hand. I've never seen a girl like her before and for some reason I found myself wondering who she is.

———

A /N

Yeah okay still not that good but whatever

Vote.

Comment.