𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Jake POV

"Give yourself to me," I whispered into the kiss. It was not a question or even a command. It was a plea. My need for this woman was so strong that it was almost painful.

As if those words would break the last piece of ice between us, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist whereupon I held her firmly against the wall and kissed her again. Her hands held my face while she kept asking for more. She was hungry, craving more, and I felt the same way, yet I wanted to play a little. Suddenly she put pressure on my butt with her heels and pushed my pelvis closer to hers.

I smirked, "Someone is greedy."

"Jake, please," she whined.

I chuckled and demanded entry into her mouth with my tongue by licking her lips. She didn't let me in. She seemed to like to tease me. The scent of her perfume titillated my nostrils. I could barely think straight. This woman bewitched me every time I was around her. A wave of heat ran through me and lodged itself under the waistband of my pants. Suddenly, I felt cramped.

I've been with plenty of women in my teenage years, but I didn't think I'd ever felt such an incredible desire for one of them. I've never felt sensations as strong or powerful as this.

We broke our kiss for a moment, and her eyes took my breath away. Her two crystal-blue eyes are mesmerizing. As if hypnotized, I stared into her eyes and forgot everything that was around us.

"You're mine tonight," I whispered all of a sudden.

Her body arched, and her chest rose to the rhythm of her jerking breathing, "Jake..." Her voice was only a whisper. A muffled protest. I knew she desired me. I wanted to satisfy her.

I felt her body melt in my hands. Our kiss took on more momentum. Her tongue slipped between my lips. The assurance of her gesture came as a surprise to me, but I didn't show it.

I was so turned on by her audacity, but I refused to let her lead this dance.

"Shh..."I whispered. "Easy, girl..."

"Even now," she sighed, "you want total control."

She had no idea how much. Her remark made me smile. Was I that easy to read?

I was about to lose myself, but that's one thing I couldn't afford. Yet I was going to break. I just knew it. I was already on the verge of implosion. This compelling need to make her mine was overwhelming.

"Do you ever lose control?" She asked seductively.

"I never lose control, darling. I think you must have cursed me."

"You're trying too hard."

Ruby grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pressed her lips on mine. Shit, that sudden action left me speechless and...

I gave up.

My barriers collapsed.

My mouth landed on hers. I took hold of her tongue violently and pushed my hand into her hair. I heard her moan against my lips. I rested my forehead against hers and tried to catch my breath. My heart was racing in my chest.

How the hell is she doing this to me?

Her blue eyes glowed with pleasure. I pressed my pelvis against hers a little more. I wanted her to feel the full extent of my desire.

I unbuttoned her jeans and let it slide down to the floor. I did the same with mine. I carried her into the kitchen and set her down on the counter, her legs still wrapped around me. My hands slid down her thighs and slowly moved up to her panties. She moaned under my caresses. My finger played with the elastic of her panties and touched her underneath.