9

( own episode again )

"So now that lover boy has the girl, he hasn't told her our secret yet has he?" My mom asks me, and I shake my head at just. "I could never, plus I don't know how she would react. She's such a die hard fan girl of superhero's like Hartley. Who knows how she would react." I say in response.

"Look Jake, now that you're dating again, we have to set some ground rules for you. Beginning with talking about the noises that will be happening in this house.." I cut my mom off from there. "Guys that phase is over, I haven't even kissed Melody yet, let alone thought about doing that... I want to take it slow, I actually like this girl. She makes me feel... good inside." I say to them and they look at me for a moment then they all burst out laughing.

"What about all those other girls you've been with? We could tell you really made them feel good inside." My sister says to me and I felt heat rise to my cheeks. I just roll my eyes.

"I'm serious, but ANYWAYS, you all can trust me on this. I will not be revealing our secret to her. EVER." I say to them and my mom holds her hands up in defense. "If you say so, awww my little boy is growing up. Only took you 17 years." My mom says to me while pinching my cheeks. I swat her hand away from my face.

She then electrocutes me and I whine. "Don't do that again." She says to me and I nod my head like a child. Not wanting to get zapped again. "So when your mom and I meet this 'Melody' officially?" My dad asks and I shrug. "I mean she comes over pretty often so, anytime honestly. You guys just never seem to come out while the girls are here." I say to them noticing a pattern.

"Gosh I wish I could disappear when they're here too sometimes. Lucky." Amy says while folding her arms making a pout. I flicked her in the head, and she sonic clapped me.

"That was a BIT much... don't you think?" I said to her after I pick up myself off the ground. She just laughs and flips her hair. "I know." She says happily and goes up to her room to get ready for school finally. She will definitely be late for class.

———-

( Melodys p.o.v )

I got outside my house, and noticed that Jake had just left his as well. We locked eyes and our faces both lit up. I ran over to him not even looking both ways and he embraces me for a hug. "Woah, someone's happy to see me. Look both ways next time, I don't want to lose you." He says to me while booping my nose.

I nod my head sadly, he was right. I should look both ways before crossing. But I was too excited, I couldn't control myself. He finally let go of me, and we walked side by side hand in hand together.

///////

We finally got to school, and we let go of eachothers hands once we got to our locker. We both opened it together which was kind of cute in my opinion but we move.. I grabbed my items and he grabbed his. We held hands again and I heard a squeal and a camera clicking.

"FINALLY you guys are together!!" Hartley says while spinning around us. Jake and I both giggle at her silliness.

"Long over due" I say to her and Jake and Hartley both nod their heads at me. "You know surprisingly Amy isn't mad about this." Hartley says to us, and Jake nods his head. "Yeah she actually likes the free time she now has since I've taken one of her friends." He says while smiling at me and pulls me into a hug.

We hug for what seemed like ages, but was only until the bell rang. The bell rang pretty much instantly. Normally I would of let go of his hand since we both have different first periods, but he didn't let go of my hand, in fact he was following me to my class. We reached the door, and I stopped him from coming in. "Jay you're going to be late for class." I say to him and he just smiles at me.

"They changed my 1st period to this class." He says all excited. Before I could reply the teacher beat me to it. "In class you two love birds." We both blush and have a seat next to each other.

//////

"Hey Mel, I want you to meet my parents. They really want to meet you and it will be good for us. I mean you always come over anyways." Jake says to me and my heart does a leap. "Uh, yeah s-sure. It's just meeting your parents is like a big deal. I mean it's NOT like your not a big deal to me, because you are. What I mean to say is, I'd be honored." I say to him during my rant.

"Great! I'll see you tonight." He says to me and I smile at him. "Yeah, great. Tonight then. I can't wait!" I say to him and we hug one last time before going to our last class.