13

( own episode )

Foul language

———

( Jakes P.o.v )

7 days... it's been 7 days since I've been dating Lily for. Annoying Lily, I don't even like her. Why am I with her, why did I ever leave Melody. I hurt her so badly, I see the look she gives us when she passes by. It's a mix of disgust, hatred, and love. I hate myself everyday because of this.

I don't know what brought me to leave Melody, everything I do no matter what I do. I can't stop thinking about her. She's all I'll ever care about. She drives me crazy, maybe it's the fact I've never truly been in love. Maybe I'm afraid of falling for the wrong person again. But when I'm with Melody she's all I can think about. She's everything I've ever wanted in a girl.

I blew that chance with her, I know it's too late for change now. Maybe I panicked when Melody found out about my past. I panicked so hard that I slipped back into my ways. I told Melody it was in the past but look at me now. With a girl I don't even like all because she threw herself at me.

I wonder what hurt her the most. The fact we never kissed and Lily kissed me the first day we met. Or maybe it's the fact I lied to her. It could be both, she trusted me and I knew she did. I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I don't even recognize myself anymore. All I see is a player.

All I can see is her blood shot eyes. I knew she had been crying and not sleeping. I wish I was there to comfort her and tell her everything is okay. She's just so innocent and pure. The one thing I wanted to do was protect her and I can't even do that.

I can't help myself but to think of her when I'm with Lily. Whenever I'm with Lily I wish I was with Melody. Whenever I kiss Lily I wish it was her, when I pull Lily close to me all I can think about is her...

Im slowly losing myself being with Lily. I know that Melody knows this. Melody is slowly changing too, she knows that I notice the fact that she changed how she looks drastically.

She's trying to make me jealous, well it's working all right. I don't like the fact that other guys are looking at her more often now. What she doesn't know is that these guys will ruin her. They will take her innocence and leave without a goodbye.

I know that it's rich coming from me, but I just don't know what my problem is. I liked Melody, hell, I could honestly say I love her. I truly was out of my phase. It just felt so right when I was with Mel. She meant the world to me.

My heart was screaming at me to go after her when she broke up with me. I just felt so sorry for myself and Lily was just there. Waiting for me, I couldn't help myself. That was my moto, it was to never cry over a girl when there's so many girls in the world.

My whole family is upset with me too, except my dad. He says that he was a player when he was my age too. But my mom, my mom is so upset with me. She told me that we may be villains, but we are not heartbreakers. That we may break peoples bones but being a player is such low class. And we are not a low class family. She shames me for breaking Melodys heart. Even my own villain family is upset with me for this.

Amy hates me even more now, not because I broke Melodys heart. It's just because now she has to help make her feel better. In my sisters book that is more than enough. That's her being generous.

/////////

I walked into school again, and of course there Melody was. Wearing her tight fit clothing with leggings and her own comfort shoe the white vans. I thought that was so cute, this made me have hope that Melody wasn't so far gone. A piece of her is still in there.

I was interrupted in my thoughts when I felt a pair of lips connect to mine. Lily I think to myself. I completely forgot that I don't belong to Melody anymore, and even worse. Melody doesn't belong to me.

I didn't even like Lily, she's not even my type. I'd never go for a girl like Lily back in my player days. I only ever went for hard to get girls. I liked the challenge, I never liked girls who just threw themselves at me.

I push Lily off me slightly so we aren't kissing anymore. "Goodmorning Jakeyyy." She says as I could smell her breath reeked of weed. I cover my nose a bit. "Have you been smoking?" I asked her looking at her in disgust. She nods her head.

"Yeah, anyways let's get out of here! My parents aren't home." She says as she winks at me. I immediately felt disgusted by her like I always was. I shake my head at her, "no, we are going to class." I say to her and I grabbed her hand and dragged her to our 1st period.

I noticed the same guy that complimented Melody is making out with her on my desk. That does it. I think to myself, before I could truly react to what was happening I lung myself at the guy who was kissing Melody.

I straight up start kicking and punching him until he seemed knocked out cold. I never even gave that guy a chance to fight back. I could hear Melody crying while my body was full of adrenaline. I let go of the guy and quickly turn my face to look at a crying Melody and a pissed off Lily.

"You three in my office NOW." The principle says to Melody, Lily and I. "What did I do?" Melody asks now frustrated. The principle leaves without answering Melody making us all follow behind her.

"This is all your fault." Lily says to Melody. "Let's ditch this place and Melody can take all the blame. She's just a slut anyways." Lily then says to me. I shake my head and push her away from me. "I'm done dealing with you, we're over Lily. Please stop putting people down just because you're insecure." I say to her and she crosses her arms and huffs. Now Lily and I are no long walking together.

The line now went, Melody, me and then Lily.