24

( Jakes p.o.v after leaving the Wittmans house )

I can't believe my girlfriend is song... the girl I've had a crush on since I could remember. It all makes sense now, she looked exactly like Song at Colossacon. How could I be so dumb.

This is really bad news though, like really bad... especially since they're the supers who are looking for my family. Now they think I'm a superhero who hates chaos. Little do they know that I AM CHAOS. I don't know if I can go through with this...

I mean, bad Jake could be anywhere also. I can't risk him coming to Melody and exposing my family and our secret.

Although, I do really like the thought of a family thinking I'm a superhero. I mean it's all I've ever wanted to be now ever since starling saved me. At least I'm pretty sure it was starling who did it.

Either way, I don't know if I should tell my family or not what happened. I told them I wouldn't say anything, but I don't want my family to find out about her. They'll kill her and her family.

I'll keep the secret to protect her, plus at least they don't know about my family. For all they know my family doesn't even know I'm a superhero. Which is true, with a little bit of lies..

/////

( Melodys p.o.v )

Jake has been spending a lot of time with my family and I pretty often now. I'm happy, but I just hope he hasn't told anyone yet. But I do like spending my quality time with him, of course when he's not hanging out with my dad..

It was finally my turn to hang out with Jake after I had to beg to get Jake back from my dad. My dad finally gave in and let Jake go up to my
Room with me. With the door open of course, he made sure of it.

We both sat on my bed and we kissed for a few seconds. "So, the more I think about it... your powers are a lot like havocs. Is she your arch nemesis?" Jake asks me and I look down and sigh.

"Used to be.." I say to him and he looks at me.

"What do you mean?" He asks, and I look him in the eyes. "Starling became her number 1 enemy after that picture she took that made her become a meme. Havoc used to hate me, but I was always borderline for her since I was younger. She wanted a "real" challenge and when starling came along that was enough to shift her attention off me to starling." I say to him and sigh.

"Nobody takes me seriously as a hero, not after that solo fight I had with that family with chaos and havoc." I say to him and he grabs my hand and kisses me.

"I bet chaos took you seriously that day, I mean you made him think he was in New York... Havoc can't even do that!" He says and I quickly look at him.

"Uh... how did you know I made him see New York?" I ask him confused and concerned.

His eyes went wide but he puts his arm around me. "Oh, because chaos is my arch nemesis remember? That guy couldn't shut up about you. He just kept talking about how embarrassing it was to lose to a super." He says and I nod my head forgetting that Chaos was his arch nemesis.

"But yeah, I am more powerful then havoc. I mean her voice manipulation can only stretch so far. I can do everything she does but better. My power isn't voice manipulation, it's way better. I can manipulate all of sound! That's how I'm able to make people see things. I just manipulate the sound frequencies around them. I guess the only thing that could make me weak is the absence of sound. That and when people get me out of their head. Like what havoc did, I learned that the hard way.." I confess to Jake and he nods his head keeping his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"6 feet away you two." Bradley says popping out of nowhere. "Bradley! Get out!" I say to him as I quickly get up to shoo him away. He runs away anyways as soon as I get up to get him. "Whimp" I say which causes Jake to laugh.

I go back to sit on his lap for a few awkward seconds. "I'm gonna just sit back down normally." I say awkward he nods his head. "Good idea.." I roll my eyes at him.

////////

It's now school time, and it's been a very eventful week. But Jake has still been getting along with my family. He even joined us in training Bradley. He's helped my parents a lot because Jake can just hold Bradley still so he doesn't run off.

My parents have also been helping Jake train his powers since they're fairly new to him, and he's catching along very fast honesty. Jake is a natural at his powers, it almost seems like he's had his power for awhile already.

Jakes family is starting to become skeptical of him and my family though. Because hes the only one who knows my family pretty well. Nobody else has even stepped foot in my house not even Hartley!

But anyways, I was put back into reality by Jake coming behind me and hugging me from behind. Causing me to get scared for a second but then relax when I realized it was just him.

"Jakeeee, you know I hate when you do that." I say to him as I turn around and playfully shove him. He dramatically stumbles back and pretends to be hurt. "Ow!" He says and I roll my eyes at him and go back to putting my things away in my locker.

"Hey lovebirds." Hartley says as she and Amy walk towards us and Jake stands next to me.

"Hey Hartley, hey Amy!" I say to them and smile. Amy gives me her usual half smile and Hartley smiles wide.

"Do you know what today is?" Hartley asks and Amy scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Well, judging by your excitement and Amy's annoyance it must be something to do with Superhero's." Jake says happily.

"Yeah! You're right Jake! It's the season finale of keeping up with the supers." She says excited. "In the last episode Starling is about to be in a huge argument about song! Apparently one of the supers were defending song because starling was saying some mean things about her." Hartley says and my eyes go wide.

"W-what mean things could she possibly say about song?" I ask now interested. "Maybe the fact that she's just a knock off Havoc. I mean Havoc is way better." Amy says to me, and I try my hardest not to get offended.

"Well, actually. As a Song super fan, I would like to argue that Song has way more abilities then havoc." I say to her and Amy's face is now bright red.

Before Amy could say anything else Jake finds an excuse for us to leave the situation before things got ugly. "We should get to class Mel, don't want to be late. See you guys later!" he then quickly grabs me but while we were walking away I could hear Amy say "This isn't over!"

"Thanks Jay, you saved me back there." I say to him and smile. He smiles back, "what hero's do." I cringe at that line. "Don't say that please." I say and smile at him then kiss his cheek.

"No public affection you two. Or it's detention next time." Our teacher says to us and we immediately separate after that.

"Since when was this a thing?" Lily asks as she passes by us and sits next to Jake. "You left this at my house by the way, Jake." She adds as she grabs a random thing from her backpack.

"I've never seen that in my life." He says and looks at her in disgust.

"Nice try Lily, not that it's any of your business, but he was at my house all day and night yesterday. I say to her and she just crosses her arms and rolls her eyes.

She definitely left us alone after that.

( last update until the next episode comes out!!! So excited !!!! )