Chapter 5

BPOV

its been two days since i woke up and wanted to be a veggi vam so i whent hunting of something  on the lines of elk and mountin lion which left me all messy.

i laught at my self i was useless at keeping clean. oh well lucky i have spares, i thought to my self.

i'v been wandering all a round forks, the people did'nt reconses me so they just thought i was wereing red contact lens, i held my breath mostly to hold my temptations.

i stayed in the forests  mostly so i don't come a cross people.  i am pretty lonly in the woods.i desided to go and visit my grave, i saw my funiral from the forest. my mother was there weeping and my dad, all my friends where there too weeping all ecsept the Cullens. i wanted to go out there and say 'im here and alive' but if i did chaos would eroupt, so i stayed put and wached.

My grave was littered with flowers. The grave stone was beatiful curved with stone roses on them, the writing on them said:     

  Isabella Maire Swan                                                                                                                                   

 13th secember 1993~14th april 2011.        

then some more roses near the bottem . i turned away. 

The sun broke out of the cloudsand on to my marble like skin, sending light in every direction.i whent back in to the shadows and a group of people come passed. but they went in the cemitary and in front of my grave and one kneeded in front if it. i looked at the faces, It was the Cullens.

I stepped out of my hiding place . i put on a sad face. When they saw me the Gasp. Then i was gone, running a way i couldn't face talking to them. then i heard 7 running feet behind me but i carried on.