Chapter 25

Carlisle POV

i walked back to my room. did i do the right thing? would i beable to leave with my family? i wouldn't want to live here all the time. i would be a phone call away. but i would be nice to have my say in things...,my hand reached for the handle but the door swung open. i stood frozen. All of my famly were there, arms folded waiting for me. in a flash i was draged into the room by two sets of hands. i felt like i was ganged up by my own family.

"Carlisle you've got some exsplaining to do?" Rosalie said glaring at me. i flnched.

"Rose" Esme scolded the walked up and wraped her arms around my waised and pulled me close. "I don't care what you deside, i'll always be with you" she whispered in my ear, i knew the ohers heard.  i nodded then hugged her.

"Now can you expain. this is so not you. you said you doesn't to rule. you said so your self 60 years ago"

"I know i know. just think about it please. what if bella and caius can't find another to take my place, our world isn't stable with two ruleing. if it helps i'll ask if can work away" i held my hands up in a surender. Finally after a couple of minuets they all nodded then left me alone with Esme.

"I thought i was in for it for a moment" i said sitting on the bed. Fast foot steps ecoed through the hall way. the door opened and bella walked in. she smiled but it didn't meet her eyes.

"Err Esme can i talk to you" i turned to my wife. she sighed then left with bella. 

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry sorry sorry. it so short i know. ugh. any way i think the last chapter is next. the end of the story. so sad blah blah blah. and can u plz b a bit more pasent, ugh can't spell.  plz comment,

 vote

fan